This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you guys played Metal Gear Solid 3 aka the best game ever created?

#61madgreg666Posted 1/31/2013 9:26:23 AM
SnakeEater is a great game.... Not the greatest of all time, maybe not even the best MGS, but still an amazing game. MGS sons of liberty is my favorite. The VR missions alone keep me playing to this day. C'mon a 80 ft. Russian soldier that makes godzilla noises? I'll fight that. I'll fight that all day.
---
XBL: madgregXTX
2009 Yamaha Nytro XTX - 1750miles - Wheres the snow? Not in New England anymore!
#62Killah PriestPosted 1/31/2013 10:12:06 AM
so many times...

own like 5 different versions of it.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#63I_L0VE_CH1L1Posted 1/31/2013 1:20:07 PM
Half-Life 2 would like to have a word with the TC
#64YAYSAYPosted 1/31/2013 5:10:35 PM(edited)
Half-Life 2 would like to have a word with the TC

Half Life 2 is overrated garb.

Yes I have played MGS3, and it's the best game of all time.
---
http://i.imgur.com/NgvXx.gif http://i.imgur.com/RxHnY.gif
http://i.imgur.com/53I4B.jpg http://i.imgur.com/kQXFc.gif
#65the36thchamberPosted 1/31/2013 5:23:30 PM
that song is the best song ive ever heard in a game and mgs3 is one of my favorite games ever.i either want a true full remake or mgs ground zero to be hands down better not just in some ways
---
2013 Hype Dogs: Naruto UNS3,Metal Gear Rising,Castlevania LOS2,Crysis 3
GT-xNinjaScrollx
#66gabriusPosted 1/31/2013 5:30:08 PM
Darkest_Evil posted...
i played metal gear 4 the worst game ever created along with devil may emo 5 and ninja faden black 3

The saddest thing about this post.... you probably thought really hard to come up with those lame ass names, didn't you...
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#67JenniferTatePosted 2/1/2013 4:29:51 AM
I was underwhelmed with MGS4 and 4 the first time I played them. Partly because of the camera, partly some of the mechanics, and mostly because it very much seems to be a "zone out by yourself" game, and both times I had roommates who always wanted to hang out and do something roommatey, even if it was on the couch next to me.

One long weekend my roommate went to visit her family and I had time to just play it by myself and lose myself in the game. It was one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had.

I recently picked up 4 for my own PS3 five years later, and fumbled my way through the Middle East. Then I restarted, now grasping some mechanics, and tried again. And then the wealth of easter eggs and ways to play hit me. And I read about all the extra weapons and goals you can go for. And I discovered how many paths the levels had, and how to play with the AI. And suddenly it became one of the most replayable and entertaining games I've played all gen.

I appreciate how Kojima has offered his science fiction warnings (which honestly, back in MGS and MGS2, and 3 and now 4. some of his commentary was quite ahead of it's time), and I just take the story and soap opera with as much salt as I always have my X-Men and Spider-Man comics.

Now, as much as I love Metal Gear as a series, I'd love to get Zone of the Enders 3 up in here, with more anime scenes and cel-shading like those Naruto games have to really make the package shine.
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
#68liam_000Posted 2/1/2013 4:37:53 AM
I wish i had never played it.

Just so i could play it now and have that feeling of playing the best game evarrrrrrr again.

Plus it has the best boss fight in any game ive ever played. (The end)
---
gamertag; OozyCrayfish
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the whole ******* world.
#69MertensCWPosted 2/1/2013 4:51:31 AM
yes but no, because it is not the greatest game.
---
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.
#70Kenichi34Posted 2/1/2013 5:23:55 AM
Heh...Metal Gear Solid 3...Best game ever created...Please, that overrated game.
---
GT: Kenichi340
"What was the point of that pregnant pause!?" - Edgeworth