This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

As you grow older, you'll play less games

#11CapwnDPosted 1/27/2013 10:15:49 PM
You're in 20's, aren't you.

nailed it.

In your 20s you think you have it all figured out. You have all the answers. In your thirty's you realize that you didn't have all the answers, and you see how foolish some of your "adult" views were.

By 40 you're convinced that anybody under 30 is a f***ing moron and can f*** the f*** off.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#12shawnmckPosted 1/27/2013 10:18:52 PM
I actually play more games now than when I was younger.
And furthermore, I think that the games have gotten BETTER !

One more thing to note.
There is a LOT more variety now than there has ever been before.
If you fail to recognize this then the problems isn't with the games, but with your perception.
I play more varied genres than I have ever played before....which is because more genres are being supported nowadays.

So like a previous poster mentioned...
"It SUCKS to be you"
#13RycerXPosted 1/27/2013 10:19:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYducok2od0

This belongs in here.
#14Scoter81Posted 1/27/2013 10:21:03 PM
CaPwnD posted...

nailed it.

In your 20s you think you have it all figured out. You have all the answers. In your thirty's you realize that you didn't have all the answers, and you see how foolish some of your "adult" views were.

By 40 you're convinced that anybody under 30 is a f***ing moron and can f*** the f*** off.

And in your 70's you have nothing better to do but piss people off by driving slowly. Not there yet but I'm close to getting to the point of looking forward to it.
#15SarlaccPosted 1/27/2013 10:22:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#16GGearXPosted 1/27/2013 10:22:44 PM
CaPwnD posted...

nailed it.

What if I'm in my teens? I'm scared now. But then again I've seen old timers yap about respect. I know they acted the same way I did when they were young lol.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#17CapwnDPosted 1/27/2013 10:25:34 PM
CaPwnD posted...

nailed it.

What if I'm in my teens? I'm scared now. But then again I've seen old timers yap about respect. I know they acted the same way I did when they were young lol.

If you're in your teens you have an excuse.

But no...... in your teens you have an idea. In your 20s you think your idea is right and there is nobody that can tell you differently, after all, you're twenty something! In your 30s you realize that you may not have all the answers but you can fake it pretty good.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#18GM_Posted 1/27/2013 10:28:07 PM
I play just as many games as I always have. It's just that my preferences have changed since 10+ years ago. I have pretty much put console gaming behind me and am now purely a PC gamer and I never thought that would have happened given how much I loved consoles since the 80's until around 2006 which is when I began losing interest in them. I have so many PC games to play that I feel like I'll never play them all and I still continue to buy new ones consistently so my backlog is quite intimidating.
#19WinternovaPosted 1/27/2013 10:28:07 PM
GGearX posted...
CaPwnD posted...

nailed it.

Respect is earned, not given automatically based on age.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#20JukainPosted 1/27/2013 10:28:52 PM
I'm in my 20s and I still have plenty to play... otherwise I wouldn't have a backlog.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900