This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

As you grow older, you'll play less games

#201MerydiaPosted 2/2/2013 1:04:37 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
Grr, I told you I'm not responding further <insert meta baiting here>! I tried to keep the typing to a minimum. If you really care about all that stuff you can PM me and we can talk about it (eventually; I'd rather get to know you on better pretenses first), if not then we move on.
---
"You can use logic to justify almost anything. That's its power, and its flaw." -Kathryn Janeway
#202Gameguy1Posted 2/2/2013 3:36:02 PM
Yea I have only been a real gamer for 10 years or maybe a little less seriously. The last 5 years my gaming has really declined. I have never played multiplayer but beat a lot of games on the hardest setting for single player which took up a lot of time. And I am even counting bulls**t games too like Silent Hill and Resident Evil as beaten games. But yea the number of games is not that high.

I am pretty sure I want a XBox 360 4GB but I am not playing online just single player. I want games like MWarfare 1, GTA 4, racing games etc, I am just concerned about the thing breaking down. The last home console I had was a PS2 which is crazy to think it has been that long but that is the last generation where systems didn't have problems like RROD etc
#203TheFeshPincePosted 2/2/2013 4:16:53 PM
JascoD posted...
True that...

That's why I only have the time, urge and honestly the lust to play online FPS games.

Simply because I don't have to concentrate for a some campaign. I also hate long games, I get bored quickly and just want it to end.

Online is fun, fast and really relaxing. Direct action without any more effort.

That's also funny, a lot hate CoD and only think that kids play them, when actually, a lot of adult play them, but you only hear the kids on mics, because they have the time and urge to talk crap with strangers.

A gamer will never end his passion, but age/time will change how you feel about games. What games you like, the length of them and what time you have to spend on them.

I remember before how I loved to read all articles about a game, watch all news clips about it and even care what review it gets. Now, I really can't give a ****. I just walk in the store and see what's new and what looks good. Hype does not exist for me anymore.....

But, I'm just speaking for myself.

This is what is wrong with gaming, today.
---
You wanna make me a sandwich?
#204ChrisBot2k5Posted 2/3/2013 7:49:57 PM
TheFeshPince posted...
JascoD posted...
True that...

That's why I only have the time, urge and honestly the lust to play online FPS games.

Simply because I don't have to concentrate for a some campaign. I also hate long games, I get bored quickly and just want it to end.

Online is fun, fast and really relaxing. Direct action without any more effort.

That's also funny, a lot hate CoD and only think that kids play them, when actually, a lot of adult play them, but you only hear the kids on mics, because they have the time and urge to talk crap with strangers.

A gamer will never end his passion, but age/time will change how you feel about games. What games you like, the length of them and what time you have to spend on them.

I remember before how I loved to read all articles about a game, watch all news clips about it and even care what review it gets. Now, I really can't give a ****. I just walk in the store and see what's new and what looks good. Hype does not exist for me anymore.....

But, I'm just speaking for myself.

This is what is wrong with gaming, today.

Uh, no. Its not.

My best friend is a life long gamer and former Nintendo only diehard who used to only play singleplayer stuff like Zelda and Mario. But now that he has a young son and achieved his dream of becoming a Marine he really only has the time or desire to play online only sessions on his Xbox 360 since Nintendo's online is bass ackwards and interactive stories just take too long now.
---
"Never ASSUME anything, for it makes an ASS out of U and ME." - Benny Hill
#205ILikesCheesePosted 2/8/2013 6:30:30 AM(edited)
Merydia posted...
Grr, I told you I'm not responding further .

Liar, liar, pants on fire!
--
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#206NavexPosted 2/8/2013 8:22:42 AM
I've been playing less and less but ever since high school. Now I'm in my twenties and nowadays rarely buy a game at launch, unless it's a really big title I've waited years for. In fact, most games I buy will usually have been out 6 months to a year after its initial release. Cheaper that way and I'm in no rush to get them anymore so it all works out.

I think another reason I play less is due to the fact that I simply can't plant my ass in front of the TV and play it for hours like when I was younger. I just can't do it, after about an hour I get burnt out and have to get up and do something else. I would not be surprised if I barely mess with games in a few more years really.
---
The Jess Margera Rock Radio Show
7PM-8PM EST every Wednesday night on PoochFM.com