This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What games are you playing right now and how would you rate them?

#31DonomegaPosted 1/29/2013 8:11:41 PM
LA Noire - 8/10
Bully - 9/10
Sims 3 - 7/10
---
Intell 8088 @ 7.14Mhz | 640K RAM | TCGA 16 Color graphics | TWO 5.25" 640K Floppy drives | 10MB Hard disk
3DS FC: 0903-4184-6816
#32kingekingePosted 1/29/2013 8:20:18 PM
Black Ops 2 7/10
#33BBBanks03Posted 1/30/2013 2:14:16 PM
Borderlands 2- 9/10. This might be my GOTY from last year. This was everything I wanted the first game to be, with a better story, pacing, villain, and pretty much everything than the first game. Took me forever to finish, but it was awesome throughout, and I plan to have quite a few more playthroughs and the DLC before I'm through.

DmC- 9/10. Went in with low expectations. The game's amazing, will probably be even better once Vergil's DLC and Bloody Palace gets released.
---
Can someone bum me a sig? I'm fresh out.
#34lokinineteenPosted 1/30/2013 3:34:09 PM
I used to only play one single player game with what ever online games but mainly just online for my gaming fix.

Just recently though Ive played:

Blops 2 - Finished sp because I was going to trade it for Farcry 3 but didnt in the end. Was ok and some nice set pieces but I think I prefered MW3's sp. Oh and Veteran was very easy, I completed it in like 5-6 hours I think it was excluding the new mission things what ever they were.

Farcry 3 - Awesome game and very engrossing. My only complaint wouldve been the frame yet but it was far from unplayable.

Halo 4 - Not playing it enough due to the same two friends being on to finish the campaign on Legendary. Cained the first five Spartan Ops mission solo & havent tried the new ones since downloading them. A little of online which I keep meaning to play more.

Assassins Creed 3 - Its ok but lost some of the magic it had since Brotherhood. Not even tried online yet.

Ghost Recon Future Soldier - Sorta enjoying it but the series is nothing like what it used to be when it was a fps. The first two games were amazing fun!

Sleeping Dogs - Really fun little game if not a bit samey but yeah I enjoyed it & I am just clearing up the last bits & bobs to do in the world.

Full House Poker - Play it a few times a week.

Battlefield 3 - My fps online fix cause Blops 2 is awful for me otherwise it woukd be that.
#35vashtrichamPosted 1/30/2013 3:35:54 PM
DmC-7 ok story and gameplay but it is very lacking in difficulty and bosses which are a joke
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#36pakathecatPosted 1/30/2013 3:43:50 PM
Only listing 360 and PS3 retail games that I've played somewhat recently (consider myself to be currently playing though)-

Risen 2- 8/10
Ni No Kuni- 9.5/10
Divinity 2: DKS- 9/10
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom- 6.5/10
Two Worlds 2- 9/10
Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny- 9.5/10
Far Cry 3- 8.5/10
Borderlands 2- 7.5/10
#37youshallbeasgodPosted 1/30/2013 3:47:40 PM
Sleeping Dogs - 8/10

Xcom - 8/10

Far Cry 3 - 7/10

Borderlands 2 - 8/10

Assassin's Creed 3 - 6/10

Hitman Absolution - 8/10

Skyrim - 9/10

Strike Suit Zero - 11/10
---
Relax, it's just a game.
#38CyricsServant(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 3:16:58 PM
I'm still playing the same games and I think their scores should stay the same.

I've given Dust and Fez some attention but need more time to form an opinion. I'm actually having trouble staying interested in Fez because backtracking is a ***** and I'm not a huge fan of games that force you to obtain all their collectables.
#39CyricsServant(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:22:30 PM
To the Moon - 8/10: A very heartwarming game that's just the right length. It doesn't have much actual gameplay though.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent - 8.5/10: I have to bump this game half a point, if only for the "custom stories" option. There are some great hour-long fan-made games out there.

Lone Survivor - 8/10: Holy hell, the atmosphere in this game is great. It's like playing a 2d version of Silent Hill . . . I mean, one of the good ones. Also, I've never felt more sympathetic for a horror protagonist than I do this guy. Video games don't normally have much of an emotional impact on me, but whenever he talks to his friend Sleepy Cat it breaks my heart. The one thing I'm not a huge fan of is the simulation aspect of the game. You need to sleep and eat about every ten minutes or so. It's not so bad right now, but it see it getting really annoying towards the end of the game.
#40CyricsServant(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:21:49 PM(edited)
Looks like I'm going to be playing The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut in the very near future. It's only $5 on Steam right now. 8l

If PSN and XBLA had sales like this more often, I'd be a bigger fan of digital distribution.