This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How can you get tired of gaming when you only play Call of Duty?

#11Homie_202Posted 1/28/2013 1:36:51 PM
He's an idiot. I play cod and halo but not very often mostly I play whatever looks interesting to me. Currently waiting for dead space 3 but I have been playing a lot of majin recently. But I do agree that Skyrim was overrated garbage but that's my opinion. It felt the exact same as oblivion to me.
#12SunDevil77Posted 1/28/2013 1:51:44 PM
There's nothing wrong with getting clothes for Christmas. Nor video games. I rarely buy nice clothing, such as a leather jacket I wanted...so, on Christmas I got that jacket, and some video games.

Anywho, your friend most likely has a short attention span. I spent a couple weeks playing just Halo 4 and still wasn't bored of it. Some people want to like video games, so they just play the popular ones. Then there are people like us, of gamefaqs, who see it as a hobby rather than just an occasional past time.

Some people just aren't capable of accepting the fact that there are indeed different strokes for different folks
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact