This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Last week I gambled and bought GTA: San Andreas

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Last week I gambled and bought GTA: San Andreas
2 years ago#21
In my honest opinion, the best thing to do in San Andreas is to just...stand around.

Yeah, find a nice street corner and just take a chill for a good while.
Don't even have to lift a finger to enjoy the impending chaos (and even better, game will automatically go into cinematic camera for whatever action is happening near you while you're chilling).
---
"I will be your superhero!!!"
Xbox GT & PSN ID: BombermanGOLD
2 years ago#22
SA was the game that killed GTA for me. Spoilers......

....So there I was defending David Cross' toy store from remote control toy airplanes and I had a moment of clarity and asked myself "what the **** am I doing here?" Never completed that mission or any others.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
2 years ago#23
Desmond_Brutha posted...
After playing the hell out of GTA IV and looking for something new, I gave it a shot. Took me about two hours to get past the hprrible downgrade in graphics. Now, I am many hours into the game and I cannot beleive how amazing this game is! I thought GTA IV was the top dog but brutha, this game has so much life to it! The setting, just makes me happy alone, I feel like its one big party of crazyness. I was blown away when I was on a free way and one person ran into my parked car and got mad, then another person hit them, then another, soon there was a 15 man riot lol!

There is so much to see and do, the characters are really funny, the music is pretty addicting, just nothing like I expected. This might be my favorite game I have played in years. Amazing. Thanks to the people that recommended this to me even though I told them I was not going to be interested!

If you wanted something new, you should have looked elsewhere.
---
"I have found Christian dogma unintelligible. Early in life, I absenteed myself from Christian assemblies." ~Benjamin Franklin
2 years ago#24
If you wanted something new, you should have looked elsewhere.

Don't be rude.
---
"I will be your superhero!!!"
Xbox GT & PSN ID: BombermanGOLD
2 years ago#25
pothocket posted...
SA was the game that killed GTA for me. Spoilers......

....So there I was defending David Cross' toy store from remote control toy airplanes and I had a moment of clarity and asked myself "what the **** am I doing here?" Never completed that mission or any others.

I never completed that mission either.

Then again I don't really enjoy the GTA games - crappy controls and odd camera angles (as well as overly shallow characters/story) make it much less fun than it should be.
---
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman looks at them and says: "Is this some kind of a joke?
2 years ago#26
LOL I hated Zero's missions.
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/1609a9h.gif
"If you can eat your food while everyone else is losing theirs and blaming you, you straight, homie." -Big Smoke
2 years ago#27
not sure why everyone hated Zeros missions. They were very easy...The most difficult was the one where you have to shoot the delivery vans & bikes....and even that was easy if you just glided..very rarely did you have to use your gas and you should have been able to finish with 3/4th gas...PS2 was a bit harder because the gas would get used even if you glided.

The worst was the getting all golds in the schools..
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8
Now don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright, but that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night...
2 years ago#28
anonymous4ever posted...
Wow one can really tell they are getting old when people are saying last generations games are a "horrible" downgrade in graphics.

Last Gen GTA games looked pretty bad when they came out, they're N64 games that look as good as San Andreas.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Last week I gambled and bought GTA: San Andreas

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived