This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Last week I gambled and bought GTA: San Andreas

#21BombermanGoldPosted 1/29/2013 7:46:04 AM
In my honest opinion, the best thing to do in San Andreas is to just...stand around.

Yeah, find a nice street corner and just take a chill for a good while.
Don't even have to lift a finger to enjoy the impending chaos (and even better, game will automatically go into cinematic camera for whatever action is happening near you while you're chilling).
---
"I will be your superhero!!!"
Xbox GT & PSN ID: BombermanGOLD
#22pothocketPosted 1/29/2013 7:55:36 AM
SA was the game that killed GTA for me. Spoilers......

....So there I was defending David Cross' toy store from remote control toy airplanes and I had a moment of clarity and asked myself "what the **** am I doing here?" Never completed that mission or any others.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#23reverence27Posted 1/29/2013 7:59:49 AM
Desmond_Brutha posted...
After playing the hell out of GTA IV and looking for something new, I gave it a shot. Took me about two hours to get past the hprrible downgrade in graphics. Now, I am many hours into the game and I cannot beleive how amazing this game is! I thought GTA IV was the top dog but brutha, this game has so much life to it! The setting, just makes me happy alone, I feel like its one big party of crazyness. I was blown away when I was on a free way and one person ran into my parked car and got mad, then another person hit them, then another, soon there was a 15 man riot lol!

There is so much to see and do, the characters are really funny, the music is pretty addicting, just nothing like I expected. This might be my favorite game I have played in years. Amazing. Thanks to the people that recommended this to me even though I told them I was not going to be interested!

If you wanted something new, you should have looked elsewhere.
---
"I have found Christian dogma unintelligible. Early in life, I absenteed myself from Christian assemblies." ~Benjamin Franklin
#24BombermanGoldPosted 1/29/2013 8:01:00 AM
If you wanted something new, you should have looked elsewhere.

Don't be rude.
---
"I will be your superhero!!!"
Xbox GT & PSN ID: BombermanGOLD
#25Banana_ManaPosted 1/29/2013 8:01:33 AM
pothocket posted...
SA was the game that killed GTA for me. Spoilers......

....So there I was defending David Cross' toy store from remote control toy airplanes and I had a moment of clarity and asked myself "what the **** am I doing here?" Never completed that mission or any others.

I never completed that mission either.

Then again I don't really enjoy the GTA games - crappy controls and odd camera angles (as well as overly shallow characters/story) make it much less fun than it should be.
---
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman looks at them and says: "Is this some kind of a joke?
#26calinksPosted 1/29/2013 3:37:25 PM
LOL I hated Zero's missions.
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/1609a9h.gif
"If you can eat your food while everyone else is losing theirs and blaming you, you straight, homie." -Big Smoke
#27SparkItUpPosted 1/31/2013 3:29:02 AM
not sure why everyone hated Zeros missions. They were very easy...The most difficult was the one where you have to shoot the delivery vans & bikes....and even that was easy if you just glided..very rarely did you have to use your gas and you should have been able to finish with 3/4th gas...PS2 was a bit harder because the gas would get used even if you glided.

The worst was the getting all golds in the schools..
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8
Now don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright, but that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night...
#28old_school227Posted 1/31/2013 5:30:52 AM
anonymous4ever posted...
Wow one can really tell they are getting old when people are saying last generations games are a "horrible" downgrade in graphics.

Last Gen GTA games looked pretty bad when they came out, they're N64 games that look as good as San Andreas.