This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you guys be willing to rebuy your XBLA games on the Next Xbox?

#21ARsignal11Posted 1/29/2013 5:57:03 AM
Geist posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Wii U isn't making you rebuy your games, you can still play them on the Wii Dashboard app, they give you the option to upgrade to the Wii U versions, which add in gamepad gameplay.

This should be repeated for those falling for the TC's deception.

Seriously. People really need to understand what it is Nintendo is actually doing rather than just blindly listening to angry fanboys on the internet.
#22Super CreaturesPosted 1/29/2013 10:36:21 AM
Banana_Mana posted...
There are loads of games on XBLA that people have bought at some point in their lives... And have now rebought. The only difference is that some of these games are older.

Hell, there are games this gen I have already rebought, and planning on doing it again as soon as the two 400 point codes from Bing Rewards that are in progress get sent (if they clear by the time the EA sale ends, but considering I ordered them on Sunday, they better damn well get sent by next Tuesday morning), and I even still own my original copies of those games.

Of course, the game I have rebought already is DAO, which I still own the CE of, but my console can't play discs so I bought the GoD version, and I'm planning to buy DA2 while it is on sale, which I have the SE of.

Been looking at buying Alice and RE5 (which I have the CE of) again too, so I can play them again, but they haven't been on sale that I have noticed, and $20 is a bit much for games I already own a physical copy of (although, if they would quit having all these sales on content I want, I might be able to finally rustle up the points to buy a code for RE5 off a user that offered it, if he still has the code).

Not to mention, how many people sell their physical games, just to buy them again later?

I know I did it with at least 7 GCN games (Eternal Darkness, X-Men Legends, REmake, SoA, Lost Kingdoms, LK2, and P.N. 03), and I'm sure there are many people that have done it more often than me.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#23The Top CrusaderPosted 1/29/2013 11:17:48 AM
knightimex posted...
That would be a s*** ton of arcade games I would have to buy all over again.
A good $900+ worth.

I'm in the same boat... I'd buy a few favorites but I'm sure a lot of them I wouldn't bother with.
---
----
-----
#24Banana_ManaPosted 1/30/2013 12:38:01 AM
Super Creatures posted...
Banana_Mana posted...
There are loads of games on XBLA that people have bought at some point in their lives... And have now rebought. The only difference is that some of these games are older.

Hell, there are games this gen I have already rebought, and planning on doing it again as soon as the two 400 point codes from Bing Rewards that are in progress get sent (if they clear by the time the EA sale ends, but considering I ordered them on Sunday, they better damn well get sent by next Tuesday morning), and I even still own my original copies of those games.

Of course, the game I have rebought already is DAO, which I still own the CE of, but my console can't play discs so I bought the GoD version, and I'm planning to buy DA2 while it is on sale, which I have the SE of.

Been looking at buying Alice and RE5 (which I have the CE of) again too, so I can play them again, but they haven't been on sale that I have noticed, and $20 is a bit much for games I already own a physical copy of (although, if they would quit having all these sales on content I want, I might be able to finally rustle up the points to buy a code for RE5 off a user that offered it, if he still has the code).

Not to mention, how many people sell their physical games, just to buy them again later?

I know I did it with at least 7 GCN games (Eternal Darkness, X-Men Legends, REmake, SoA, Lost Kingdoms, LK2, and P.N. 03), and I'm sure there are many people that have done it more often than me.

Yup - I've done this.

Bought both Blood Money and Mass Effect twice... And more!!!
---
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman looks at them and says: "Is this some kind of a joke?