This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for some Xbox friends.

#1xKaimPosted 1/28/2013 10:11:48 PM
No restrictions except use a mic.

+achievements
+fighters, shooters, everything
+play late at night
+have a good sense of humor

My Gamertag is DevilBTK

Feel free to add me as I'm sitting in a party not playing anything.
---
When people die, they just go away. If theres any place a soul would go, its in your memories. People you remember are with you forever.
#2GGearXPosted 1/28/2013 10:18:44 PM
Ugh. Depends on what kinda humor. And look at my signature.
It's kinda true. So I am awkward. So nvm don't add me.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#3Arucard05Posted 1/28/2013 10:20:08 PM
My sense of humor is very dry. I feel like I would say things I think are funny, you wouldn't laugh, and I would feel bad. We're just not right for each other.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.
#4xKaim(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 10:21:31 PM
What in the world, just add me. It'll be like speed dating, except I'll keep you around afterwards and not just use you for a one nighter.
---
When people die, they just go away. If theres any place a soul would go, its in your memories. People you remember are with you forever.
#5GGearXPosted 1/28/2013 10:24:44 PM
Arucard05 posted...
My sense of humor is very dry. I feel like I would say things I think are funny, you wouldn't laugh, and I would feel bad. We're just not right for each other.

That's how I am. Perhaps we should add each other?
*walks away with Arucard05 leaving TC behind *
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#6xKaim(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 10:33:23 PM
Anyone who isn't insane ?
---
#7BrutalBrockenPosted 1/28/2013 11:20:46 PM
I'll only join if Arucard and GGear join.
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#8xKaim(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 11:46:49 PM
Rofl, if you guys want to add me you can, but if you think it wouldn't be a good match up that's no problem.
---
#9Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 1/29/2013 12:24:47 AM
You kinda runied this for yourself tc by giving sarcasted remarks back if you were actually trying to make some live firends.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#10LoveWiiDestroy9Posted 1/29/2013 12:27:42 AM
xKaim posted...
Anyone who isn't insane ?

You realize you're on GameFaqs, right?
---
http://blackmagicanimals.bandcamp.com - That's my band! Check us out if the mood strikes you!