This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What developer or game has the most grating and annoying children.

#1Halo_ForeverPosted 1/28/2013 11:16:52 PM
Despite the JRPG makers vying for this prize, I have to say that Bethesda leaps in and steals the prize from my hands. I usually hate little boys (Mack, Ventboy, that **** from Infinite Undiscovery, Hope if he can still be classified as a kid etc) way more than I hate little girls, however Bethesda's children (see Little Lamplight in Fallout 3, general kids in Skyrim) are so horrible that my Good character ends up chasing them with a flamethrower.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#2GGearXPosted 1/28/2013 11:19:25 PM
I like little kids.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#3vigorm0rtisPosted 1/28/2013 11:19:28 PM
No child in gaming will ever annoy me more than Hope from FFXIII.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#4ironmaidenfan70Posted 1/28/2013 11:20:13 PM
Nerds in bully thank god I can give them wedgie
---
I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to, too.
#5LoveWiiDestroy9Posted 1/28/2013 11:23:43 PM
I'd have to go for the children of Assassin's Creed 3. Flocks of them will swarm around you and blow your cover by laughing and running around you, and you can't kill them because they're children. The residents of Little Lamplight are a close second though.
---
http://blackmagicanimals.bandcamp.com - That's my band! Check us out if the mood strikes you!
#6TantrumBullPosted 1/29/2013 12:00:32 AM
Can anything really top the annoying children of anime?
---
For what ever reason G_gglypuff completely forgot Ninja Gaiden Black is an Xbox game even though I told him it is and even told him I have it. >_<
#7Halo_Forever(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 12:29:40 AM
TantrumBull posted...
Can anything really top the annoying children of anime?

Well, the mayor of Little Lamplight, who is at most 11 years old, routinely threatens a Power Armor clad Wastelander carrying a mini nuke launcher and there is no option in the game to shut him up. He is like the incarnation of every annoying snot nosed brat on XBL and every single line he has induces "Punch him in the face"-syndrome.

If you have played Mass Effect 2, he is like Aria, except 11 years old, with no connections or armies behind him and armed only with a gun that can't even begin to touch late game armor. Unlike Handsome Jack he isn't even funny, just obnoxious.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#8Banana_ManaPosted 1/29/2013 12:35:01 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...
No child in gaming will ever annoy me more than Hope from FFXIII.

Hope can be annoying, but how can you put him as more so than Cooke or Mack. Those two are such dicks.
---
A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it was a weapon of math disruption.
#9JenniferTatePosted 1/29/2013 4:47:48 AM
Assassin's Creed 3 wins for me. I couldn't stand the whooping and chortling.
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
#10TravarkothPosted 1/29/2013 4:51:20 AM
I agree with Bethesda's titles. That's Fallout 3 and Skyrim.

"Oh great. Another adventurer here to lick my father's boots."
---
"Please stop being human. "
--- 343 Guilty Spark ---