This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your Easiest & Anti-Climax boss?

#1memphis12Posted 1/29/2013 3:23:57 AM(edited)
What boss did you beat first time, without little to no effort to claim: Easiest Boss

What game gave you a lot more trouble with Boss's throughout the game. Only to get to end boss & beat him a lot easier than what you expected, to claim:
Anti-Climax Boss

Personally mine would be:

Easiest End Game Boss:

Kingdoms Of Amalur: Tirnoch (Giant Dragon)

Anti-Climax End Game Boss:

Dark Souls: Gwyn, Lord of Cinder
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#2Raven-411Posted 1/29/2013 3:23:48 AM
Halo 4.

Dear Lord what a let down. Press X to kill.
#3ajzootPosted 1/29/2013 3:25:28 AM
This one time I had to stab a blob.... It was sort of weird... Can't remember what it was for though.

But yeah, just sort of wail on this blob thing for a bit then your done.

FFX was kind of odd too.
---
They say cooking is about experimenting, but no matter how many drugs I take it still tastes like crap...It needs more LSD, It doesn't taste loud enough yet.
#4vigorm0rtisPosted 1/29/2013 3:38:50 AM
Fable 2. You know it's the only answer.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#5Blade_Of_IcePosted 1/29/2013 3:42:46 AM
the last 3 bosses of dark souls. the game kicked my *** eight ways till sunday and was one of few games that made me ragequit, i finally mustered the will to overcome my hate for the game and continue through, i got to the last bosses and wow "THATS IT?!"
#6memphis12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 3:45:29 AM(edited)
vigorm0rtis posted...
Fable 2. You know it's the only answer.

Put's "one shot kill" into a whole new light.

Blade_Of_Ice posted...
the last 3 bosses of dark souls. the game kicked my *** eight ways till sunday and was one of few games that made me ragequit, i finally mustered the will to overcome my hate for the game and continue through, i got to the last bosses and wow "THATS IT?!"

Exactly. I was like "wtf, is that it"
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#7Dagoth_WitPosted 1/29/2013 3:50:57 AM
The villain in the latest Borderlands 2 dlc.

Right before you're about to fight, he trips and falls down some stairs. The whole while you see his health depleting. By the time he reaches the bottom, he's dead.
---
Maybe God made a monkey that doesn't like to think it's a monkey and lies a lot.
#8Billy_DeliciousPosted 1/29/2013 3:53:06 AM
To be fair, with Dark Souls I feel all the bosses had a similar level of difficulty, with the ease in difficulty as the game goes on largely due to the player getting better.

Anyway, an easy boss:

The Fear from MGS3. Extremely easy but fun, due to the load of ways you can screw with the guy.

Anti-Climax boss:

Gryphon/Griffin from DMC1. You face it about 4 times and each time it's a crap boss fight.

Wesker from Resi 5. As much as I love this game, the final fight was poor. Some QTEs and dodging insta-kill attacks. Lame, much lamer than the fights against human form Wesker.
---
"Come on, Billy, we both know Resident Evil 5 is the best game this gen."- Arucard06
#9_S0FTButtCheeksPosted 1/29/2013 5:07:03 AM
Gears 2
---
instagram.com/softbuttcheeks
Broncos > poop > your favorite team
#10Chykka_BlackPosted 1/29/2013 5:31:31 AM
Easiest? Maybe Fallout 3. I had a harder time killing Super Mutants and Glowing Ones.

Most anti-climactic? Hmmm.... Lego Batman 2
---
Pokemon White FC: 4427-3698-5253 Izzi
3DS FC 4081-5675-7223