This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your Easiest & Anti-Climax boss?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Your Easiest & Anti-Climax boss?

User Info: memphis12

memphis12
3 years ago#1
What boss did you beat first time, without little to no effort to claim: Easiest Boss

What game gave you a lot more trouble with Boss's throughout the game. Only to get to end boss & beat him a lot easier than what you expected, to claim:
Anti-Climax Boss

Personally mine would be:

Easiest End Game Boss:

Kingdoms Of Amalur: Tirnoch (Giant Dragon)

Anti-Climax End Game Boss:

Dark Souls: Gwyn, Lord of Cinder
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'

User Info: Raven-411

Raven-411
3 years ago#2
Halo 4.

Dear Lord what a let down. Press X to kill.

User Info: ajzoot

ajzoot
3 years ago#3
This one time I had to stab a blob.... It was sort of weird... Can't remember what it was for though.

But yeah, just sort of wail on this blob thing for a bit then your done.

FFX was kind of odd too.
They say cooking is about experimenting, but no matter how many drugs I take it still tastes like crap...It needs more LSD, It doesn't taste loud enough yet.

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
3 years ago#4
Fable 2. You know it's the only answer.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF

User Info: Blade_Of_Ice

Blade_Of_Ice
3 years ago#5
the last 3 bosses of dark souls. the game kicked my *** eight ways till sunday and was one of few games that made me ragequit, i finally mustered the will to overcome my hate for the game and continue through, i got to the last bosses and wow "THATS IT?!"

User Info: memphis12

memphis12
3 years ago#6
vigorm0rtis posted...
Fable 2. You know it's the only answer.

Put's "one shot kill" into a whole new light.

Blade_Of_Ice posted...
the last 3 bosses of dark souls. the game kicked my *** eight ways till sunday and was one of few games that made me ragequit, i finally mustered the will to overcome my hate for the game and continue through, i got to the last bosses and wow "THATS IT?!"

Exactly. I was like "wtf, is that it"
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'

User Info: Dagoth_Wit

Dagoth_Wit
3 years ago#7
The villain in the latest Borderlands 2 dlc.

Right before you're about to fight, he trips and falls down some stairs. The whole while you see his health depleting. By the time he reaches the bottom, he's dead.
Maybe God made a monkey that doesn't like to think it's a monkey and lies a lot.

User Info: Billy_Delicious

Billy_Delicious
3 years ago#8
To be fair, with Dark Souls I feel all the bosses had a similar level of difficulty, with the ease in difficulty as the game goes on largely due to the player getting better.

Anyway, an easy boss:

The Fear from MGS3. Extremely easy but fun, due to the load of ways you can screw with the guy.

Anti-Climax boss:

Gryphon/Griffin from DMC1. You face it about 4 times and each time it's a crap boss fight.

Wesker from Resi 5. As much as I love this game, the final fight was poor. Some QTEs and dodging insta-kill attacks. Lame, much lamer than the fights against human form Wesker.
"Come on, Billy, we both know Resident Evil 5 is the best game this gen."- Arucard06

User Info: _S0FTButtCheeks

_S0FTButtCheeks
3 years ago#9
Gears 2
instagram.com/softbuttcheeks
Broncos > poop > your favorite team

User Info: Chykka_Black

Chykka_Black
3 years ago#10
Easiest? Maybe Fallout 3. I had a harder time killing Super Mutants and Glowing Ones.

Most anti-climactic? Hmmm.... Lego Batman 2
Pokemon White FC: 4427-3698-5253 Izzi
3DS FC 4081-5675-7223
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Your Easiest & Anti-Climax boss?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived