This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Asuras Wrath, have you played it? (Any games like it?)

#11GGearXPosted 1/29/2013 5:18:50 PM
Carte360 posted...
melvin343 posted...
I to have a question, is Asuras Wrath ending is really that bad as Mass Effect 3 ending?

No, not really. The ending imo is one of the most amazing parts of the game, that final fight is like the epitome of Godliness.

HOWEVER, you MUST buy the dlc, labelled Nirvana Part IV. It is only about $5 and makes the game soooooo much better. Without the dlc that game is still awesome, but with the dlc it is frickin amazing. Seriously.

The ending you're thinking of isn't actually the ending, only about 3/4ths of the game.

Er... I like this game too much ahahah.

Me too. never bought the DLC though. Hope they make a Asura's Wrath 2 in the future.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#12Carte360(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 5:20:41 PM
BBBanks03 posted...
HuhÖ I thought the game looked interesting, but passed on it because I heard that the game was basically a QTE-fest that was incredibly light on actual gameplay, the game was very short, and that Capcom actually cut the ending of the game only to be released as DLC. Not so? Iím kind of curious about this now. Because if there is more to the game than non-stop QTEs as I had heard, I may be interested again. Unless that part about the DLC ending is true. If so, then F*** Capcom, thatís unforgivable.

Yes, and no...

The game is frickin fantastic. It only costs about 20$ at any store, and the ending dlc is about 5$. I got about 12-15 hours out of it, which is great for a single player action game.

25$ for one of the best action games is worth it imo. Yeah, Capcom is meh for making the ending dlc, but 5 for only 5 bucks it isn't too big a deal, I mean it is already less than half the original price, and if you want just but it from gamestop or somewhere so Capcom will only net 5 bucks from the purchase.

As for QTE's... yeah there are a decent amount, they usually just consist of pressing 'Y' at the right moment to completely smash an opponent to pieces, lol. I, too, overlooked this game because I thought it was a QTE fest, but really you do a lot of boss fighting, and some shoot'mup sessions. The entire game is basically boss fights and amazing little movies. It barely felt like a QTE fest to me, because it feels good being the one to smash your enemies face in. xD
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#13Carte360(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 5:21:35 PM
GGearX posted...
Carte360 posted...
melvin343 posted...
I to have a question, is Asuras Wrath ending is really that bad as Mass Effect 3 ending?

No, not really. The ending imo is one of the most amazing parts of the game, that final fight is like the epitome of Godliness.

HOWEVER, you MUST buy the dlc, labelled Nirvana Part IV. It is only about $5 and makes the game soooooo much better. Without the dlc that game is still awesome, but with the dlc it is frickin amazing. Seriously.

The ending you're thinking of isn't actually the ending, only about 3/4ths of the game.

Me too. never bought the DLC though. Hope they make a Asura's Wrath 2 in the future.

BUY THE DLC. NOA!

Hah, it is seriously amazing, it ties together all the loose ends and gives you 2 of the most epic battles in the entire game... Dat end boss fight... *shivers*.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#14GGearXPosted 1/29/2013 5:24:24 PM
Carte360 posted...
GGearX posted...
Carte360 posted...
melvin343 posted...

BUY THE DLC. NOA!

Hah, it is seriously amazing, it ties together all the loose ends and gives you 2 of the most epic battles in the entire game... Dat end boss fight... *shivers*.

Ok now you've got me interested. Is ryu the last boss? IIRC that was some DLC
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#15Carte360(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 5:27:25 PM
GGearX posted...
Carte360 posted...
GGearX posted...
Carte360 posted...
melvin343 posted...

BUY THE DLC. NOA!

Ok now you've got me interested. Is ryu the last boss? IIRC that was some DLC

Hahaha naaaah. Ryu and uh.. his rival? Akuma? Are seperate dlcs for 2$, I haven't played them yet, though.

Part IV: Nirvana is what you'll want to buy, it is chapters 19-22.
---