This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most Athletic Video Game Character Entry Round 1: The Prince vs Ryu Hayabusa

#11parkourboybryan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 2:05:39 PM
Another Bump.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#12Arucard05Posted 1/29/2013 2:09:13 PM
Assuming we're talking Sands Trilogy Prince here, Prince easily.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Go there now! Or don't. Whatever man.
#13ZuuFPosted 1/29/2013 2:12:35 PM
I think the only character that compete with The Prince is Mario (from 64), and even then, The Prince beats all (even without some of the things he can pull off only while controlling time).
---
-Use Force to kill grue
-Your midichlorian count isn't high enough; you are eaten by a grue
#14Res5Posted 1/29/2013 2:17:10 PM
I'm voting Ryu for one reason:

The Prince needs to be on the ground to start wall running while Ryu can jump onto a wall and start running from the air. Physics be damned this tells me that he has far more balance and leg strength to be able to pull that off. (Note that I haven't played PoP2008 or later yet)
---
My theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ
Most people think they are the odd one out but never truly are. I am that one who actually is. :D
#15ZuuFPosted 1/29/2013 2:31:00 PM
The Prince can do that in 2008, but due to that game not being as popular as the trilogy (curtesy of Assassin's Creed somehow managing to overthrow the better series), I'll accept your reasoning. I think there needs to be at least one more PoP game that plays like the trilogy (but given a separate timeline), because those are some of the best 3D platformers ever, and the Warrior Within combat is some of the best, in my opinion (The Two Thrones cut out some of the abilities from it predecessor).
---
-Use Force to kill grue
-Your midichlorian count isn't high enough; you are eaten by a grue
#16Res5Posted 1/29/2013 2:46:00 PM
I loved Stealth Kills in Rival Swords/Two Thrones. Did that ever come back in the series?
---
My theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ
Most people think they are the odd one out but never truly are. I am that one who actually is. :D
#17wild09Posted 1/29/2013 2:51:24 PM
Dammit I vote for the prince by accident. When I saw Ryu I thought it was Ryu from street fighter.
---
Awesome games I've never finished: Vampire:
The Masquerade - Bloodlines, Black Sigil, 999 (True ending), Nier (all endings besides A)
#18parkourboybryan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 2:57:09 PM
Seems really close so far, keep those votes coming.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2