This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

do people still play Max Payne 3 online?

#1SAMCROftwPosted 1/29/2013 10:10:11 AM
topic
#2SheepinatorPosted 1/29/2013 10:12:19 AM
"Why do people still play Max Payne 3 online?"

Fixed that :-)
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#3yankeefan03Posted 1/29/2013 10:17:20 AM
Sheepinator posted...
"Why do people still play Max Payne 3 online?"

Fixed that :-)

So clever.
---
"Ummm... Brotherhood was in Rome, not Italy."
X-Box Live Gamertag--GageIsLegend
#4whiteboygenePosted 1/29/2013 11:21:53 AM
Yes, TC. Though the PC and PS3 communities seem to be slightly larger for this game.
---
Good deeds should be done not for compensation or to please an invisible deity, they should just simply be done. People who agree: 14
#5Dillon360Posted 1/29/2013 4:12:59 PM
Yes. But unfortunately, most of the cowards and ****ty players only play auto aim.

Which is quite possibly the dumbest thing you could ever put in a Multiplayer game...

Who needs accuracy and timing when you can just hold LT whenever you see a guy to get an easy kill?

Yay for making bad players just as accurate at great players!

=/
---
I... MIGHT just explode, my... MIND'S in sick mode, and... I can't control my... HUNGER...
In my wicked soul, all kinds of **** grows, and I just expose my....
#6Madness2012Posted 1/29/2013 4:47:42 PM
Yes....least when im on...
#7calinksPosted 1/29/2013 4:55:24 PM
Still takes a certain level of skill to play auto aim. If it didn't I wouldn't see the same people dominating every match.
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/1609a9h.gif
"If you can eat your food while everyone else is losing theirs and blaming you, you straight, homie." -Big Smoke
#8LonnyJohnsonPosted 1/29/2013 4:59:39 PM
Sheepinator = hator

Keyword sheep, no one takes them seriously. They're just apart of the herd that bah at everything and you keep alive til you need food.
---
Lonny "Booty" Johnson
#9SheepinatorPosted 1/29/2013 5:08:28 PM
LonnyJohnson posted...
Sheepinator = hator

Keyword sheep, no one takes them seriously. They're just apart of the herd that bah at everything and you keep alive til you need food.

It is a fact that the game has had low player counts in MP since shortly after launch, most likely because the MP sucks. Of course that's JMO, though obviously it's shared by many others. Your sad and pointless attempt to attack me personally changes none of that.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#10LonnyJohnsonPosted 1/29/2013 5:10:53 PM
Sheepinator posted...
LonnyJohnson posted...
Sheepinator = hator

It is a fact that the game has had low player counts in MP since shortly after launch, most likely because the MP sucks. Of course that's JMO, though obviously it's shared by many others. Your sad and pointless attempt to attack me personally changes none of that.

Plenty of people do like it, that doesn't make it bad. Leave the board.
---
Lonny "Booty" Johnson