This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Another franchise dead

#71avidgamer4Posted 2/3/2013 8:08:19 AM
PC gamers always blame everybody except themselves. The game hasn't been released yet. This guy is playing a pirated copy of the game, and then gets angry at console gamers who wait to buy their game. So not paying for a game is the fault of people who pay for the game as to why the game isn't good.
#72IvanKozlovPosted 2/3/2013 9:44:16 AM
avidgamer4 posted...
PC gamers always blame everybody except themselves. The game hasn't been released yet. This guy is playing a pirated copy of the game, and then gets angry at console gamers who wait to buy their game. So not paying for a game is the fault of people who pay for the game as to why the game isn't good.

Of course we go straight to piracy anytime the PC is concerned. I'm just going to leave this here.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/361110/ea-is-making-more-from-pc-than-ps3/
---
When light no longer rose to kiss me, I swore to tear Heaven asunder. As flights of fallen angels wished me "Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder."
#73IvanKozlovPosted 2/3/2013 9:45:17 AM
ExtremelyFatGuy posted...
All these people talking about PC gaming are forgetting one thing: PC games are soulless. I remember going to my stepbrothers house one time and he had Duke Nukem, Doom, Wolfenstein, all set up on several computers. I thought it was the most boring thing I'd ever seen. I couldn't wait to get back home and play my consoles. PC is the platform for "jock gamers" who only want to play competitvely or play boring fantasy games.

This has to be the dumbest post I've ever read. Well, at least today.
---
When light no longer rose to kiss me, I swore to tear Heaven asunder. As flights of fallen angels wished me "Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder."
#74darkharePosted 2/3/2013 1:05:25 PM
IvanKozlov posted...
ExtremelyFatGuy posted...
All these people talking about PC gaming are forgetting one thing: PC games are soulless. I remember going to my stepbrothers house one time and he had Duke Nukem, Doom, Wolfenstein, all set up on several computers. I thought it was the most boring thing I'd ever seen. I couldn't wait to get back home and play my consoles. PC is the platform for "jock gamers" who only want to play competitvely or play boring fantasy games.

This has to be the dumbest post I've ever read. Well, at least today.

agreed, many of the jock gamers have now moved to console.
---
micro-transactions in $60.00 retail games, it will get worse devs are just boiling the frog slowly so we dont notice.
#75stargazer1981Posted 2/3/2013 1:34:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]