This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think I just made a terrible mistake.

#11gabriusPosted 1/29/2013 2:04:46 PM
GorillaOnRoof posted...
Antonio Sabato Jr making a cameo

Watch it... all this Sabato talk and we might just resurrect his ca.... wait, can you bring something back to life if never was alive to begin with?
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#12DyingPancakePosted 1/29/2013 2:05:10 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
I liked DA2, in some ways more than I liked Origins. It's a good game, but it's not as much like the first as most fans would have liked.

Oh, and you know how Nightmare was pretty much a cakewalk in Origins? It's not in DA2. Friendly warning.

Well I never played Nightmare in Origins, but I struggled getting through it even on Normal.

I'm playing Hard on this one without too many problems though
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2
#13JenniferTatePosted 1/29/2013 2:05:25 PM
It's a fun RPG, but not in the same way Origins was. It has some neat ideas and flawed executions, and the story is kind of banal in all the wrong ways despite a potentially cool set-up.
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
#14Limp_sugarPosted 1/29/2013 2:06:27 PM
Ah yes, that game. I don't get it big Dan.
---
Support your developer. Buy new.
#15Vegeta_YulawPosted 1/29/2013 2:08:13 PM
DarkJaydragon posted...
I just bought dragon age 2 on the ea deal, what should I expect?

you will become a homo no kidding just google it.
---
[URL=[IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2317711033.png[/IMG][/URL]
#16FFTHEWINNERPosted 1/29/2013 2:08:31 PM
Surv1valism posted...
I liked it, not as great as the first, more polished sure, but lacking variety in story. but still pretty good imo

---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#17FFTHEWINNERPosted 1/29/2013 2:08:48 PM
Surv1valism posted...
I liked it, not as great as the first, more polished sure, but lacking variety in story. but still pretty good imo

---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#18vigorm0rtisPosted 1/29/2013 2:09:27 PM
DyingPancake posted...

I'm playing Hard on this one without too many problems though

The skills for everything but a rogue are a killer in DA2 with friendly fire. 2 handed warriors will murder your own party, there are only a few nuke spells won't wind up hitting everyone on the screen... etc.

In DAO it was easy to make a cheap cunning build and wreck everything in the game. I never even used my party, except to switch to them and make them use a potion.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#19Super CreaturesPosted 1/29/2013 2:18:00 PM
Vegeta_Yulaw posted...
you will become a homo no kidding just google it.

Just because a certain party member makes a pass at Male Hawke once, which you are perfectly capable of turning down, and have the option of starting a relationship with any character that you can have a relationship with regardless of gender, except Sebastian (the Exiled Prince), that does not mean Hawke is gay, unless you actually wish to pursue such a relationship.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#20reverence27Posted 1/29/2013 2:21:28 PM
It has more dragons and more action, so if you got it at a good price, you should be ok.
---
"I have found Christian dogma unintelligible. Early in life, I absenteed myself from Christian assemblies." ~Benjamin Franklin