This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Borderlands 2 GOTY Edition??

#1NfuzedXGamerPosted 1/29/2013 4:36:06 PM
I wonder when this is gonna release? a BL2 GOTY with all DLC and packs combined in?
#2SunDevil77Posted 1/29/2013 4:38:03 PM
no
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#3KanokarePosted 1/29/2013 4:40:21 PM
If I were to compare it to BL1, I'd say an announcement around August and a release date around Sept/Oct. Just my guess, but you can be certain there will be a GOTY version.
---
XBL / PSN / VITA / Steam ID - Kanokare
http://www.youtube.com/user/NOPEnterprise/videos
#4vigorm0rtisPosted 1/29/2013 4:43:47 PM
Hard to say, because apparently another season of DLC is being considered by Gearbox. It could easily be another year and a half or more if they do it.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#5Arucard05Posted 1/29/2013 4:46:19 PM
It's all but guaranteed, the only question is when.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Home of the world famous Retroulette™.
#6Madness2012Posted 1/29/2013 4:46:47 PM
I would say yes,they did it for part 1....
#7KanokarePosted 1/29/2013 4:50:09 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
Hard to say, because apparently another season of DLC is being considered by Gearbox. It could easily be another year and a half or more if they do it.

Yeah if this happens then forget what I said.
---
XBL / PSN / VITA / Steam ID - Kanokare
http://www.youtube.com/user/NOPEnterprise/videos
#8Super CreaturesPosted 1/29/2013 7:20:01 PM
Madness2012 posted...
I would say yes,they did it for part 1....

You must have said the same thing about DA2.

Look where that ended up, retailers stated they had no interest in carrying one, so there won't be one.

I know BL2 is much more popular than DA2 was, but just because the first game in a series got a GotY edition, it is no guarantee that the sequel will.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#9bluehat94Posted 1/29/2013 7:21:02 PM
Probably not for a year at least, especially with all of Gearboxs' plans for it.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#10shawnmckPosted 1/29/2013 8:20:52 PM
I would guess that they will release a GotY edition of Borderlands 2 by the end of the year. (Oct, Nov, Dec).

And that is because the next X-Box console is coming out, so I would imagine that gearbox would want to release a goty version before then.

^ But that's just a wild guess.

That is, Unless Gearbox decides to do a complete Borderlands 2 GotY version for the next X-Box console...in which case I could easily see an early 2014 release.
That would actually be pretty awesome, now that I think about it.
A suped up version of Borderlands 2 with all of the DLC with improved graphics for the next X-Box console.
Yeah, I would buy it.