This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Item in my storage called "expansion pack".

#31DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:23:02 AM
I still haven't figured it out, I was just saying thanks to the people who have helped.

SSJGrimReaper posted...
seankimberley42 posted...
Were you playing the first borderland? It's expansion packs are 4.6 gigs altogether. Maybe oblivion?

I don't know. I googled 4.6 gig expansion pack and those two games kept popping up.

I installed BL1 from the expansion disc menu, not the dashboard.

Thanks for all the help everyone, I appreciate it. Nude.

Hey no problem

OH HO HO!
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#32seankimberley42Posted 1/31/2013 11:55:41 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
I still haven't figured it out, I was just saying thanks to the people who have helped.

SSJGrimReaper posted...
Were you playing the first borderland? It's expansion packs are 4.6 gigs altogether. Maybe oblivion?

I don't know. I googled 4.6 gig expansion pack and those two games kept popping up.

I installed BL1 from the expansion disc menu, not the dashboard.

Thanks for all the help everyone, I appreciate it. Nude.

Hey no problem

OH HO HO!

I would say it's the borderlands expansion then. Try erasing it and seeing if you can play the DLC for it.
---
Twilight is like Soccer: 2 hours of people running around, no one scoring and millions of fans telling me I don't get it. - Maliice
#33Super CreaturesPosted 1/31/2013 11:58:19 AM
I would say it's the borderlands expansion then. Try erasing it and seeing if you can play the DLC for it.

I wouldn't, because it is a single file, not 4 individual files, and it is not in the Borderlands folder like the DLC would be.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#34WinternovaPosted 1/31/2013 12:10:08 PM
Any large beta tests you were a part of recently?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#35seankimberley42Posted 1/31/2013 12:33:34 PM
Super Creatures posted...

I wouldn't, because it is a single file, not 4 individual files, and it is not in the Borderlands folder like the DLC would be.

It says expansion pack. The borderlands goty expansion pack that he has already stated he has and downloaded is 4.6 gigs, the same as his mysterious folder. It's a pretty good bet. At the very least it's something worth trying.
---
Twilight is like Soccer: 2 hours of people running around, no one scoring and millions of fans telling me I don't get it. - Maliice
#36Super CreaturesPosted 1/31/2013 1:40:25 PM
Borderlands does not have A expansion pack, it has 4 DLCs.

Content discs install the individual DLCs, not one large file that contains all the DLC.

The GotY install for Borderlands would list "Zombie Island" at 1014MB, "Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot" at 512MB, "The Secret Armory of General Knoxx" at 1.7GB, and "Claptrap's New Robot Revolution" at 1.4GB, all within the Borderlands folder (names and files sizes taken from the listing on my HDD), it would not list a single file simply called "Expansion Pack" at 4.6GB as its own folder.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.