This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about Jade Empire game on XBLA.

#1superstud69xPosted 1/29/2013 9:50:18 PM
On the description it says "Support for content downloads for this game will be discontinued on April 15, 2010". What does this mean actually? Is the game still on XBLA and not DL'able? Or is the extra character from the LE no longer included? Or there will be no patches for the game? I'm confused here. . .
---
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
#2TheRobPosted 1/29/2013 10:12:34 PM
It means any previous DLC or patches for the game are no longer available to download, this goes for any original XBox title. When they took down the original Live all DLC and patches for the old games went with it unfortunately.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#3superstud69x(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 10:37:48 PM
Gotcha. So did JE have any stability patches or anything that would make it worse without? And does it still include the LE content (extra character I think)?
---
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
#4MertensCWPosted 1/29/2013 11:37:47 PM
No patches just the Monk Zeng character.
---
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.
#5superstud69x(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 11:56:22 PM
No patches just the Monk Zeng character.

so he is or isn't included now?
---
#6Dagoth_WitPosted 1/30/2013 12:03:03 AM
He isn't included in the games on demand version.
---
Maybe God made a monkey that doesn't like to think it's a monkey and lies a lot.
#7superstud69x(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 12:05:19 AM
OK then, I'll just grab the steam version I guess. Thanks
---
#8Banana_ManaPosted 1/30/2013 12:41:00 AM
superstud69x posted...

If you really want that character fair enough, but it's not that great.
---
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman looks at them and says: "Is this some kind of a joke?
#9superstud69x(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 1:08:06 AM
superstud69x posted...

From what I've read, the PC version also has a new fighting style as well as being more polished. Plus I have the XBOX disc version, I was mainly looking into the XBLA version for the character and the disc free playing.
---
#10Banana_ManaPosted 1/30/2013 6:40:54 AM
superstud69x posted...
superstud69x posted...

From what I've read, the PC version also has a new fighting style as well as being more polished. Plus I have the XBOX disc version, I was mainly looking into the XBLA version for the character and the disc free playing.

:)

Then fair enough!!!

Buy PC.
---
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman looks at them and says: "Is this some kind of a joke?