This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The graphics in Crysis 3 are embarrassing.

#1Samman123Posted 1/29/2013 11:22:35 PM
So much for best console graphics lol
---
MMA fan for life.
#2vigorm0rtisPosted 1/29/2013 11:25:41 PM
MMA fan for life
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#3LandfillAOPosted 1/29/2013 11:30:44 PM
Crysis 1 and 2 still has some of the best console graphics so I highly doubt 3's are bad. I doubt even further that they are embarrassing.

vigorm0rtis posted...
MMA fan for life

And what's wrong with that?
#4vigorm0rtisPosted 1/29/2013 11:33:50 PM
LandfillAO posted...
Crysis 1 and 2 still has some of the best console graphics so I highly doubt 3's are bad. I doubt even further that they are embarrassing.

vigorm0rtis posted...
MMA fan for life

There are two types of MMA fans. That's all I'm gonna say, last time I went into it, I got suspended.

If I had to make a call, TC is the hilarious kind, and it calls his judgment into question.
---
#5LandfillAOPosted 1/29/2013 11:40:20 PM(edited)
vigorm0rtis posted...
LandfillAO posted...

vigorm0rtis posted...
MMA fan for life

There are two types of MMA fans. That's all I'm gonna say, last time I went into it, I got suspended.

If I had to make a call, TC is the hilarious kind, and it calls his judgment into question.

I have been watching mma for a dozen years. I'd like to hear about these 2 kinds of mma fans. As an mma fan, I hate the majority of mma fans, but I still wouldn't label all fans of a sport and act as if it somehow discounts them from having an opinion on a completely unrelated discussion. His blatant trolling should have more to do with discrediting his opinion than him being an mma fan.
#6vigorm0rtisPosted 1/29/2013 11:40:38 PM
LandfillAO posted...

I still wouldn't label all fans of a sport and act as if it somehow discounts them from having an opinion on a completely unrelated discussion. His blatant trolling should have more to do with discrediting his opinion than him being an mma fan.

Just working with what he gave me.
---
#7flame030191Posted 1/29/2013 11:42:17 PM
I too disagree about the graphics. In comparison to PC Crysis 3, yes, they are garbage. But they have improved from C2 on consoles, and are better than most console games this gen. Tis is also coming from a guy who hasn't really cared for Crysis before.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#8Arucard05Posted 1/29/2013 11:42:28 PM

If I had to make a call, TC is the hilarious kind

Hilarious MMA fans? I only know of one:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-10-worst-mma-fights-of-all-time/
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
A place where things happen. Sometimes awesome things.
#9fatal_fighterPosted 1/29/2013 11:47:33 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
MMA fan for life
#10Dipfoot20Posted 1/29/2013 11:57:24 PM
It's ok guys. MMA fans hate the TC too.
---
http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af50/benek00/silvarockstar.gif
http://i40.tinypic.com/vmpwcn.jpg