This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is a good single player, non-violent game? Adventure/Platform

#1cutelilmurdererPosted 1/30/2013 9:48:08 AM
Well as the title suggests, I'm looking for a fun adventure game but I don't want blood and guts splashing all over the place. I heard a rumor that a Banjo Kazooie game was on this system but I'll have to research that. Puzzle games are not suitable either really, sports games might be out of the question too.

A long while back we used to play a game called Chibi Robo on Gamecube and Ribbit King on the Playstation 2, but now all I have are the Xbox 360 and the PS2. My point is that those games were on the innocent side but still fun. I don't have Xbox LIVE (damaged xbox) until I get a new Xbox 360 so I can't download the marketplace games of which I've seen a wonderful collection of games that fit this description. As for racing games, I have quite a large selection if not all of them already but don't let that deter you from posting them as I'm sure many have come out under the radar. The marketplace games that I still have on the drive don't work anymore and show up as trial games. Weird.

I think I have all (two) of the Spyro games. With the current search options on Gamefaqs I am unsure how to search for innocent games. Harvest Moon would be perfect if there is even such a thing on 360, but somehow I doubt it. Let me know what you come up with and as always thank you very much for helping us out.
---
Love just is.
#2Billy_DeliciousPosted 1/30/2013 9:52:05 AM
Rayman Origins sounds perfect- excellent little game.

And even though it's violent get The Walking Dead anyway ;)
---
'Jar Jar Binks is the greatest thing to happen to the Star Wars lore and you know it.'- RPG_Apostle
#3SomnambulisticPosted 1/30/2013 9:52:24 AM
Rayman Origins sounds right up your alley. Criminally underrated game, but ridiculously fun - even moreso if you do co-op with a friend.
---
Would you like to know more?
http://i.imgur.com/hIDW3.jpg
#4TheRobPosted 1/30/2013 9:54:26 AM
Try Kameo.

Also, there are three Banjo games on the 360, two are ports of the N64 versions, you can find them in the Arcade section. The third is called Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, it's a bit different than the previous games though. There is some platforming still, but the main focus of the game is building vehicles and doing races and stuff, it's a good game though.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#5AbstraktProfSC2Posted 1/30/2013 9:56:05 AM
cutelilmurderer posted...
The marketplace games that I still have on the drive don't work anymore and show up as trial games. Weird.

transfer your licenses bruh
---
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/Abstrakt1/fullnxe/card.png http://i.imgur.com/IpQzE.png
#6SheepinatorPosted 1/30/2013 9:56:13 AM
Yeah Rayman Origins, it's like Nintendo made a platformer for 360. Also de Blob 2, another cute platformer where you paint the level. There's the Sonic cart racer that came out this holiday season. Also, Dead Space. OK, kidding on the last one.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#7pothocketPosted 1/30/2013 9:56:26 AM
It'd be a lot easier if you'd just tell us who these games are for. A 10 year old niece/nephew? An over sensitive girlfriend?
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#8VincentVegaPosted 1/30/2013 9:56:47 AM
Sonic Generations is a great game too and this is coming from someone who avoided every Sonic game after Sonic and Knuckles.
---
"I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work."
Old Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
#9cutelilmurderer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 9:58:38 AM
Thanks very much. Rayman Origins looks pretty cool. We have the Raving Rabids which is classic. Also, thanks for the information on Banjo Kazooie, they look good too, maybe perfect!
---
Love just is.
#10bblbigPosted 1/30/2013 10:04:31 AM
Rayman Origins is so overlooked. Its not just a great title for what you are looking for, but a great game overall
---
Insert witty statement here