This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Buy it, Rent it, or F*** it: Black Ops II - Revolution

#21horror_spooky(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 1:06:16 PM
flame030191 posted...
randomweirdo posted...
How in the heck do you rent DLC?

This lol.

I bought it and regret it. The maps are terrible (except Mirage, its ok...), the Peacekeeper isn't anything special and zombies doesn't work, it keeps kicking you out with an error message.

No it doesn't.
---
Just when they think they have all the answers, I change the questions.
www.cheatmasters.com
#22flame030191Posted 1/30/2013 1:08:09 PM
horror_spooky posted...
flame030191 posted...
randomweirdo posted...

This lol.

I bought it and regret it. The maps are terrible (except Mirage, its ok...), the Peacekeeper isn't anything special and zombies doesn't work, it keeps kicking you out with an error message.

No it doesn't.

I have yet to play a full game of Die Rise, and others have complained as well. It usually boots me at the loading scene, but if I get to play, I don't get to round 10 before I get booted with a screen saying something like "error: file not found". Even deleted and downloaded it again (due to Treyarch's instructions) and it still does this.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#23glassghost0Posted 1/30/2013 1:11:14 PM
horror_spooky posted...
flame030191 posted...
randomweirdo posted...

This lol.

No it doesn't.

What he said ^

I actually like all the maps, I like the snow map but for some reason, every time I played it yesterday, everyone sucked on it. I don't really know why, I could never even get a uav, and I played games where there were literally no scorestreaks called in.

I did get a little better at it after a while though. But I would literally play anything other than Aftermath. I refuse to play it, I quit if it gets selected. Worst map out of every map in the history of games. Whoever designed it should just quit at life.
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#24ShadowElite86Posted 1/30/2013 1:25:35 PM
Buy

This is one of the better map packs I can recall from any Call of Duty game IMO. The Peacekeeper (finally a gun dlc) is pretty decent and the new maps are quite good compared to what was released in the core game.
#25vigorm0rtisPosted 1/30/2013 1:29:14 PM
horror_spooky posted...
flame030191 posted...
randomweirdo posted...

This lol.

No it doesn't.

Because it doesn't happen to you.. it doesn't happen to anyone.

Science.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#26horror_spooky(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 1:45:56 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
horror_spooky posted...
flame030191 posted...
randomweirdo posted...

This lol.

No it doesn't.

Because it doesn't happen to you.. it doesn't happen to anyone.

Science.

It doesn't happen to a lot of people. Like, thousands.
---
Just when they think they have all the answers, I change the questions.
www.cheatmasters.com