This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Heads up again SEGA (Model 2) Fans!

#1Stray_ZeroPosted 1/30/2013 4:31:12 PM(edited)
http://bit.ly/TZ1b3f

The Good: As of post, Both Virtua Striker and Virtual-On will be out in 2 weeks (2/13/13).

The Bad: From the article mentioned, its only gonna be on the JP XBL Marketplace. Still gonna be 400MSP each.

So yeah, if you want them, prepare to buy points from Japan-Codes or Play-Asia. >_> (Since I guess that's the reason both games' achievement lists are in JP.)

If only they were released worldwide (if it does happen as a last minute announcement, but probably not.)
---
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - XBL/PSN/YT/TW: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)
#2CammyApplePosted 1/30/2013 4:36:31 PM
Wasn't the Deathsmiles sequel that released on the NA market all Japanese too though? I'm not sure how this relates but in my brain it seems to.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#3PreacherXWDSXPosted 1/30/2013 4:47:56 PM
I thought these were getting a global release, hope its not a hassle buying from JP market.
---
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill
#4Stray_Zero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 4:56:07 PM
Well, not much a problem, but you will need a JP XBL account, and buy JP MSP from the online stores mentioned in the 1st post. (Or if your still on Bing Rewards, you can get them since MSP from B.R. is region free.)
---
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - XBL/PSN/YT/TW: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)
#5PorcupinePosted 1/30/2013 7:40:54 PM(edited)
I didn't know MSP from Bing Rewards is region free, that's more incentive for me to sign up. Thus far I haven't bothered.

Starting mid-January of this year you can also migrate your account to a different region. This is another way to get Japanese MSP at domestic prices.