This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Really Deadly Premonition... really

#1OrgeLambartPosted 1/30/2013 3:38:34 PM
I don't care if the PS3 is finally getting a NA release, why are they getting a far superior version? How many Xbox fans have been praising this game for years. Then a directors cut comes out and it's PS3 only. I'd pay the money to pick up the directors cut, not buying a PS3 just to get the better version, how many times does this have to happen where PS3 gets nothing, then out of the blue a PS3 version comes along that's enhanced and Xbox gets the shaft.
#2glassghost0Posted 1/30/2013 3:39:42 PM
What's different between the two versions?
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#3Carte360Posted 1/30/2013 3:39:52 PM
Thank God I have a ps3. :)
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#4BLACK_HUNTEXPosted 1/30/2013 3:40:17 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/27492074.jpg
---
"The deadliest weapon in this game isn't a gun, or an explosive device, or any kind of hi-tech gadget.
It's a steady 4-bar connection".
#5FallowHorizonPosted 1/30/2013 3:40:51 PM
My coffee warned me about this.
---
Abandoning our oath to the sword, another victim lost to the leaf.
I think I'll stay for a while. Lotus leaves, taste so, so sweet.
#6OrgeLambart(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:42:57 PM
DP Directors cut is having the combat altered to make it smoother, story changes, and supposed to have a few different endings. IGN had an article with all the changes listed, i'm too lazy to go find it, but it's enough to warrent the game getting re-released especially with how Xbox fans have been defending the game. Yet it comes down to a directors cut and PS3 gets it. Sure PS3 didn't get a NA release of the game, but still.

Just seems like a slap in the face, then again we Xbox users have been getting slapped in the face alot with games like this. Eternal Sonata, gets a much better PS3 version, Far Cry 3 gets exclusive DLC, etc etc etc.

So annoying, hate this stupid exclusive crap, excluding one group of gamers over another.
#7OrgeLambart(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:43:30 PM
Carte360 posted...

How's that skyrim DLC working out for ya buddy... oh wait, my bad.
#8Carte360Posted 1/30/2013 3:44:49 PM
OrgeLambart posted...
Carte360 posted...

How's that skyrim DLC working out for ya buddy... oh wait, my bad.

How's that welfare working out for ya buddy.... oh wait, my bad.

PS. for the troll, I have an xbox360, ps3, Wii, because I'm not poor/a fanboy.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#9OrgeLambart(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:47:40 PM
Really that's funny, I have a PS3 too, it's awesome for watching Blue Rays, doesn't see much use in terms of playing games. Also where did the welfare comment come from? Still salty about no Skyrim DLC for PS3?

I mean you must be loaded to have all three major console releases.... oh yeah I have them too.
#10656stoogePosted 1/30/2013 3:49:26 PM
After watching the clips of it you might not be missing out. The graphics don't seem as good and the audio is messed up. I'm really hoping they fix that before releasing it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8