This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Really Deadly Premonition... really

#11zerooo0Posted 1/30/2013 4:50:39 PM
656stooge posted...
After watching the clips of it you might not be missing out. The graphics don't seem as good and the audio is messed up. I'm really hoping they fix that before releasing it.

This.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#12Carte360Posted 1/30/2013 4:51:00 PM
OrgeLambart posted...
Really that's funny, I have a PS3 too, it's awesome for watching Blue Rays, doesn't see much use in terms of playing games. Also where did the welfare comment come from? Still salty about no Skyrim DLC for PS3?

I mean you must be loaded to have all three major console releases.... oh yeah I have them too.

So, you're greedy/selfish?

I'll just tag you as a troll, since that seems to be what you're aiming for.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#13Carte360Posted 1/30/2013 4:52:29 PM
OrgeLambart posted...
I don't care if the PS3 is finally getting a NA release, why are they getting a far superior version? How many Xbox fans have been praising this game for years. Then a directors cut comes out and it's PS3 only. I'd pay the money to pick up the directors cut, not buying a PS3 just to get the better version, how many times does this have to happen where PS3 gets nothing, then out of the blue a PS3 version comes along that's enhanced and Xbox gets the shaft.

b...bu...but why would you even need to purchase a ps3 for the DC when you already have one?

AH yes, keep on trollin'.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#14CammyApplePosted 1/30/2013 5:03:56 PM
Why would this surprise anyone? Games released later on the PS3 always have advantages. Tales of Vesperia and Star Ocean for example are superior on PS3. So the PS3 gets a better version of Deadly Premonition. The game has long since jumped the shark anyway.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#15OrgeLambart(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:04:27 PM
Carte360 posted...
OrgeLambart posted...
I don't care if the PS3 is finally getting a NA release, why are they getting a far superior version? How many Xbox fans have been praising this game for years. Then a directors cut comes out and it's PS3 only. I'd pay the money to pick up the directors cut, not buying a PS3 just to get the better version, how many times does this have to happen where PS3 gets nothing, then out of the blue a PS3 version comes along that's enhanced and Xbox gets the shaft.

b...bu...but why would you even need to purchase a ps3 for the DC when you already have one?

Because the PS3 is with my kids at my wife's house.
#16JamanjaxPosted 1/30/2013 5:04:52 PM
The game has long since jumped the shark anyway.

This is news to me.
---
He who has the blues, has a good thing.
#17656stoogePosted 1/30/2013 5:05:25 PM
OrgeLambart posted...

So you're trolling your poor kids and ex by hoarding the good console? Have you know shame TC?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#18Ginsu VictimPosted 1/30/2013 5:05:56 PM
"Fixing" what's "wrong" with Deadly Premonition sounds like a step back. I love the flaws. Glad I have it on 360.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#19656stoogePosted 1/30/2013 5:09:36 PM
Ginsu Victim posted...
"Fixing" what's "wrong" with Deadly Premonition sounds like a step back. I love the flaws. Glad I have it on 360.

I'm all for the mp fix though. And I'd also kill for the option to turn off subtitles and the button prompts.
But I agree. I love everything about the original.

....except Anna's tranny looking character model, which they fixed for the PS3 version. Her wound is also far more gory.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#20Carte360Posted 1/30/2013 5:16:13 PM
OrgeLambart posted...
Carte360 posted...
OrgeLambart posted...

Mhm keep it comin, bro.
---