This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Really Deadly Premonition... really

#21Arucard05Posted 1/30/2013 5:17:22 PM
The game has long since jumped the shark anyway.

I do not think that means what you think it means.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Home of the world famous Retroulette™.
#22656stoogePosted 1/30/2013 5:20:20 PM
Arucard05 posted...

Inconceivable!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#23CammyApplePosted 1/30/2013 5:34:09 PM
Arucard05 posted...

It means the same thing as it did when it killed Happy Days. Only this time it was the fans pulling the game on water skis. It didn't get wet either.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#24JamanjaxPosted 1/30/2013 5:36:48 PM
It means the same thing as it did when it killed Happy Days. Only this time it was the fans pulling the game on water skis. It didn't get wet either.

You really have no idea what you're talking about, do you?
---
He who has the blues, has a good thing.
#25zidane13412Posted 1/30/2013 5:38:40 PM
OrgeLambart posted...
Carte360 posted...
OrgeLambart posted...
I don't care if the PS3 is finally getting a NA release, why are they getting a far superior version? How many Xbox fans have been praising this game for years. Then a directors cut comes out and it's PS3 only. I'd pay the money to pick up the directors cut, not buying a PS3 just to get the better version, how many times does this have to happen where PS3 gets nothing, then out of the blue a PS3 version comes along that's enhanced and Xbox gets the shaft.

b...bu...but why would you even need to purchase a ps3 for the DC when you already have one?

AH yes, keep on trollin'.

Because the PS3 is with my kids at my wife's house.

Man, dont even remind me of Tales of Veperia :( It would be one thing if ps3s version was available in English, but its not :\
#26Carte360Posted 1/30/2013 5:39:56 PM
zidane13412 posted...
OrgeLambart posted...
Carte360 posted...
OrgeLambart posted...
I don't care if the PS3 is finally getting a NA release, why are they getting a far superior version? How many Xbox fans have been praising this game for years. Then a directors cut comes out and it's PS3 only. I'd pay the money to pick up the directors cut, not buying a PS3 just to get the better version, how many times does this have to happen where PS3 gets nothing, then out of the blue a PS3 version comes along that's enhanced and Xbox gets the shaft.

b...bu...but why would you even need to purchase a ps3 for the DC when you already have one?

AH yes, keep on trollin'.

Because the PS3 is with my kids at my wife's house.

Man, dont even remind me of Tales of Veperia :( It would be one thing if ps3s version was available in English, but its not :\

What does that have to do with what you quoted? xD
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#27CammyApplePosted 1/30/2013 5:41:24 PM
Jamanjax posted...

You really have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

The fans have caused the game to jump the shark. If anything I think it may be you having trouble grasping the comparison.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#28Famished_CorpsePosted 1/30/2013 5:42:43 PM
I think it's fantastic that the PS3 is finally getting it, as it will bring a great game with fantastic atmosphere to an even bigger audience...though I am bummed it isn't also coming to the Xbox 360. Regardless, this game deserves to be recognized by as many people as possible.

That said, my biggest gripe with the Director's Cut version is the lack of difficulty selection. Just because some people were having trouble on normal or hard difficulty doesn't mean they should take away the challenge for the rest of us.
---
Darkness unfolds upon the earth, Each day another loss -
Hunted each and everyone, All the bodies left to rot in the sun
#29zidane13412Posted 1/30/2013 5:45:11 PM
Lol i was trying to uote the guy who brought up Tales of Vesperia, Im not uite sure how the uote button works since they added it xD

(my q button doesnt work lmao)
#30JamanjaxPosted 1/30/2013 5:45:19 PM
The fans have caused the game to jump the shark

I think you have some explaining to do if you want this statement to be the slightest bit comprehensible. Doesn't mean it'll be right, but it'll be comprehensible.
---
He who has the blues, has a good thing.