This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Really Deadly Premonition... really

#31656stoogePosted 1/30/2013 5:46:52 PM
CammyApple posted...

The fans have caused the game to jump the shark. If anything I think it may be you having trouble grasping the comparison.

Really?

wiki:

Jumping the shark is an idiom created by Jon Hein that is used to describe the moment in the evolution of a television show when it begins a decline in quality that is beyond recovery. The phrase is also used to refer to a particular scene, episode, or aspect of a show in which the writers use some type of "gimmick" in a desperate attempt to keep viewers' interest.

The usage of "jump the shark" has subsequently broadened beyond television, indicating the moment when a brand, design, or creative effort's evolution loses the essential qualities that initially defined its success and declines, ultimately, into irrelevance.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#32Carte360Posted 1/30/2013 5:58:47 PM
zidane13412 posted...
Lol i was trying to uote the guy who brought up Tales of Vesperia, Im not uite sure how the uote button works since they added it xD

(my q button doesnt work lmao)

It's all good, I was just really confused.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#33tisukoPosted 1/30/2013 6:50:10 PM
Carte360 posted...
Thank God I have a ps3. :)

How's that skyrim DLC working out for ya buddy... oh wait, my bad.

Didn't they finally announce that Skyrim PS3 will be coming in the next month or so?
---
+_AN|?+=E+ ?w?_+ i
PSN: tisuko GT: k0tet5u
#34popping4itPosted 1/30/2013 7:26:14 PM
its because red seeds profile came out on both the 360 and ps3 in japan.

swery's goal was to reach the ps3 audience since they probably begged him constantly on twitter. they just figured it would be tough resell for a directors cut that didnt add much.
---
Ravens AFC Champs, Flacco = ELITE
Still hoping for a Shenmue 3.
#35BrutalBrockenPosted 1/30/2013 7:52:06 PM
Carte360 posted...

---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#36JenniferTatePosted 1/30/2013 7:53:32 PM
OrgeLambart posted...
Carte360 posted...

How's that skyrim DLC working out for ya buddy... oh wait, my bad.

Pretty good, since can still play it on my PC and 360.
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
#37GorillaOnRoofPosted 1/30/2013 7:55:03 PM
OrgeLambart posted...
I don't care if the PS3 is finally getting a NA release, why are they getting a far superior version? How many Xbox fans have been praising this game for years. Then a directors cut comes out and it's PS3 only. I'd pay the money to pick up the directors cut, not buying a PS3 just to get the better version, how many times does this have to happen where PS3 gets nothing, then out of the blue a PS3 version comes along that's enhanced and Xbox gets the shaft.

You have to use the flamethrower on those things that crawl around on the walls
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#38calinksPosted 1/30/2013 7:56:16 PM
It sucks for fans that only have xboxes. I got both so I will be buying the Ps3 version day 1.
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/1609a9h.gif
"If you can eat your food while everyone else is losing theirs and blaming you, you straight, homie." -Big Smoke
#39TheFeshPincePosted 1/30/2013 7:57:39 PM

How's that welfare working out for ya buddy.... oh wait, my bad.

haha
---
You wanna make me a sandwich?
#40calinksPosted 1/30/2013 8:14:14 PM
Today at sears I saw a PS3 bundle for only 200 bucks. Grab that and get a year of plus and you will have plenty of games to play for a while.
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/1609a9h.gif
"If you can eat your food while everyone else is losing theirs and blaming you, you straight, homie." -Big Smoke