This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dragon's dogma or Kingdom of almaur?

#21Carte360Posted 1/31/2013 2:35:26 PM
I would just like to say I defended my first post, which was deleted by a mod, and had it returned. You may ask me anything.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#22NemerlightPosted 1/31/2013 2:41:37 PM
Dragons Dogma is awesome and i love these freeroaming RPGs but i just couldnt get into KoA. Everything about that game is just so .... dull.
---
http://bitsandpieces.us/2011/03/25/a-well-written-police-report/
#23_OujiDoza_Posted 1/31/2013 2:43:06 PM
I liked KoA's demo, probably will pick up on the cheap.

That said, I have heard more than enough about D's D to know I have to grab it when the $40 version comes out...seems like a pretty good deal.
---
U CAN MAKE FUN OF ME BEING AN EAGLES FAN BUT I HAVE A BETTER LIFE THAN YOU A GF WHO LOVES ME
http://i.imgur.com/9XBfO.jpg (DC wat u think)
#24pakathecatPosted 1/31/2013 2:45:11 PM
I liked KoA well enough, but loved Dragon's Dogma. DD has my favorite combat in any game ever, really. Fighting the oversized enemies is a ton of fun. KoA isn't bad in any way, but neither is it exceptional in any areas either. IMO, it also became quite boring and tedious as it went on. I have a great attention span and usually read every single thing in games, and hear out all NPCs. But while I liked the basics of KoA's Celtic-inspired lore, characters were so incredibly dry and wordy that I found myself skipping through a lot of conversations.
#25Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 2/1/2013 12:46:23 AM
_OujiDoza_ posted...
I liked KoA's demo, probably will pick up on the cheap.

That said, I have heard more than enough about D's D to know I have to grab it when the $40 version comes out...seems like a pretty good deal.

Just know if you played the demo you've seen and done everything the game has to offer
---
Colbert on HSBC: So they're like 007, licensed to kill our economy.
#26JenniferTatePosted 2/1/2013 12:53:17 AM
Dogma is $25? No excuse, unless you hold out for the $40 Dark Arisen edition.
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson