This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

will the main character in GTA V be an errand boy?

#1beyondfromPosted 1/30/2013 5:48:17 PM
Niko Bellic was a bit of an errand boy, even though he made thousands of dalloars in a short space of time...
#2SunDevil77Posted 1/30/2013 5:50:01 PM
You mean all 3 of them?
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#3beyondfrom(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:51:23 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
You mean all 3 of them?

oh I did not know there will be 3 main characters. (is that what you mean?)
#4glassghost0Posted 1/30/2013 5:51:38 PM
beyondfrom posted...
Niko Bellic was a bit of an errand boy, even though he made thousands of dalloars in a short space of time...

Have you never played a GTA game before?
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#5beyondfrom(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:52:25 PM
glassghost0 posted...
beyondfrom posted...

Have you never played a GTA game before?

played 3 and 4.
#6DrFeelgood1984Posted 1/30/2013 5:55:57 PM
beyondfrom posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
You mean all 3 of them?

Yeah, they're doing 3 main characters that you can switch to whenever you want. They each have different specialties and lifestyles. So each will have a different role during a mission, and you can switch between them to see each mission from a different perspective. AI takes control of the two that you aren't controlling, whether you're in a mission or free-roaming. The more I think about it, the more I like the idea.
#7beyondfrom(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:56:39 PM
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
beyondfrom posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
You mean all 3 of them?

Yeah, they're doing 3 main characters that you can switch to whenever you want. They each have different specialties and lifestyles. So each will have a different role during a mission, and you can switch between them to see each mission from a different perspective. AI takes control of the two that you aren't controlling, whether you're in a mission or free-roaming. The more I think about it, the more I like the idea.

cool, sounds good.
#8DrFeelgood1984Posted 1/30/2013 5:58:17 PM
If you only played 3 and 4, then you played the only modern GTA games that had errand boy main characters. Tommy in Vice City was a bad ass, and C.J. in San Andreas was a "gangsta".
#9Carte360Posted 1/30/2013 6:00:25 PM
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
beyondfrom posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
You mean all 3 of them?

Wait wait wait, so if your free-roaming with 1 guy, the other 2 will be out free-roaming too??? o_O For realiez?

That would make the single player frickin epic.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#10DrFeelgood1984Posted 1/30/2013 9:15:22 PM
Carte360 posted...
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
beyondfrom posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
You mean all 3 of them?

Wait wait wait, so if your free-roaming with 1 guy, the other 2 will be out free-roaming too??? o_O For realiez?

That would make the single player frickin epic.

From what I understand, the other 2 characters will go about their daily lives. Sort of like advanced NPC's. I could be wrong, but I think that's what I read.