This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I love Gearbox but Aliens Colonial Marines looks like crap

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I love Gearbox but Aliens Colonial Marines looks like crap
3 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d29mIwclowk

Think this is going to stain the GB name for a bit.. Still going to try it out, but looks very meh..
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
3 years ago#2
I don't disagree with you. There's something about it that doesn't look right to me, like it looks like a really high definition Dreamcast era game straining the limits of the system.
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
3 years ago#3
Is Gearbox made up of different teams? I hope this is B team doing something on the side and the real GB team is gearing up for next gen..
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
3 years ago#4
velvet_hammer posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d29mIwclowk

Think this is going to stain the GB name for a bit.. Still going to try it out, but looks very meh..

I doubt it could be worse than putting out DNF.
XboxLive GT:JoeStillLife
3 years ago#5
While I think the voice over in that trailer was terrible, I think the game looks great and am really looking forward to it.
Now Playing: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, Halo (series)
Last Played: Mass Effect (9/10), Mass Effect 2 (10/10), Mass Effect 3 (9/10)
3 years ago#6
I think it's just showing it's age. The game was first announced in winter of 2006, and was titled and unveiled in a Game Informer cover story back in 2008.

Then in 2010 Gearbox acknowledged it was still a project, and then in 2011 they set a spring 2012 date. Then it got knocked to fall, and here we are.
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
3 years ago#7
denniedarko posted...
While I think the voice over in that trailer was terrible, I think the game looks great and am really looking forward to it.
3 years ago#8
didnt you people learn a lesson after duke nukem forever?
wat
3 years ago#9
Is that the voiceover with the guy yelling at you? Supposedly that's not in the game nor is anything even close to it so wouldn't worry about that.
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."
3 years ago#10
Don't judge a game by its graphics.
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I love Gearbox but Aliens Colonial Marines looks like crap

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived