This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I love Gearbox but Aliens Colonial Marines looks like crap

#121Carte360Posted 1/31/2013 2:42:30 PM
bluehat94 posted...

Then you'd be wrong.

I would say he is right, I, nor my friends, had ever heard of Gearbox till borderlands. Or, if we did hear about them, we didn't remember them because they didn't have any 'huge' games.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#122bluehat94Posted 1/31/2013 2:51:56 PM
Carte360 posted...
bluehat94 posted...

Then you'd be wrong.

I would say he is right, I, nor my friends, had ever heard of Gearbox till borderlands. Or, if we did hear about them, we didn't remember them because they didn't have any 'huge' games.

I've known about Gearbox since the first Brothers in Arms released, as did a few of my friends (Actually thanks to some of my friends), the games were pretty great, heck the first time I saw the Borderlands trailer, I said to myself, "hey, those guys made BIA, i'll have to look into that game".
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#123Carte360Posted 1/31/2013 2:52:59 PM
bluehat94 posted...
Carte360 posted...
bluehat94 posted...

Then you'd be wrong.

I've known about Gearbox since the first Brothers in Arms released, as did a few of my friends (Actually thanks to some of my friends), the games were pretty great, heck the first time I saw the Borderlands trailer, I said to myself, "hey, those guys made BIA, i'll have to look into that game".

I'm not saying their other games weren't great. I loved me some BIA back on ps2.

I just didn't pay as much attention to names, nor did people I knew. Guess it just depends on the crowd, though.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#124deimos91Posted 1/31/2013 2:53:24 PM
DieMyBride posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d29mIwclowk

Think this is going to stain the GB name for a bit.. Still going to try it out, but looks very meh..

I doubt it could be worse than putting out DNF.

Sure it could because DNF was a great game and deserved its pc gamer score and people need to stop trolling
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#125bluehat94Posted 1/31/2013 3:00:08 PM
deimos91 posted...
DieMyBride posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d29mIwclowk

Think this is going to stain the GB name for a bit.. Still going to try it out, but looks very meh..

I doubt it could be worse than putting out DNF.

Sure it could because DNF was a great game and deserved its pc gamer score and people need to stop trolling

You've got to be joking, the gameplay was mediocre, the game looked like it was meant to be released in 2007, unnecessary regenerating health, and tired jokes making fun of things that the game itself is guilty of.

Though I don't blame Gearbox, they only had a short amount of time with it and basically weren't able to do anything with it.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."