This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Female Voice Actress in the Video Game Industry

#1HOTJaVaLaVaPosted 1/30/2013 6:28:14 PM
Who is the best Female Voice Actress in the Video Game Industry? - Results (154 votes)
Jennifer Hale
63.64% (98 votes)
Michelle Ruff
3.9% (6 votes)
Tara Platt
0% (0 votes)
Laura Bailey
16.23% (25 votes)
Wendee Lee
1.95% (3 votes)
Mary Elizabeth McGlynn
0.65% (1 votes)
Karen Strassman
1.3% (2 votes)
Stephanie Sheh
0% (0 votes)
Kari Wahlgren
1.3% (2 votes)
Other
11.04% (17 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Hello again, everyone! I'm sure if you remember me from the Best Voice Actor topic (which Nathan Drake swept across all three consoles) but this time, it's time to move on to best female voice actress in the video game industry.

Again, please try to keep this to video games only and not anime and other animated roles that these ladies may have had.

And then of course I strongly encourage you to explain why you voted for the person that you did. Notable roles would be helpful to add, and the reason I did not add any roles was because these ladies have been in so many games that it would have been impossible to choose from. I hope everyone enjoys, I'm excited to see who wins this one!
---
"The eyes are the groin of the head."
-Dwight Schrute, from the TV show The Office
#2JKSonicPosted 1/30/2013 6:29:10 PM
For people who don't keep up you should put an example or two of their work in parenthesis after the names... 8o)
---
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."
#3TheArcadePosted 1/30/2013 6:30:31 PM
Fem Shep.
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#4aj4x94Posted 1/30/2013 6:33:56 PM
Laura Bailey, known for BloodRayne(title character), Catherine(title character), Resident Evil 6(Helena Harper), and others. Lady's got incredible range.
---
Currently playing: COD: BOII, Hitman Absolution, Infamous Collection.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#5Hipster_CandyPosted 1/30/2013 6:34:13 PM
Michelle Ruff (Yukari Takeba, Velvet) BEST VOICE EVER
---
"The Arcana Is The Means By Which All Is Revealed"
#6SunDevil77Posted 1/30/2013 6:35:08 PM
I voted Jennifer Hale, basically because that woman can do any damn thing.

Her schedule is nonstop.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#7HOTJaVaLaVa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 7:02:26 PM
Where is the love for this topic?
---
#8JenniferTatePosted 1/30/2013 7:14:57 PM
It's tough.

For single best performance as an actress in a performance, Emily Rose - Elena in Uncharted the series.

For versatility, Jennifer Hale. As good as others like Laura Bailey and Walhgren are, even when I look at their resumes Hale has more lead roles and performances I remember (Naomi Hunter, Bastila, Jennifer Mui, Shepard).

You didn't put Claudia Black up here, and I think she's earned it with Morrigan, Chloe Frazer, and Sam Byrne (for me the most memorable of the Gears cast across all 3 games besides Cole Train, baby).
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
#9popping4itPosted 1/30/2013 7:20:10 PM(edited)
aj4x94 posted...
Laura Bailey, known for BloodRayne(title character), Catherine(title character), Resident Evil 6(Helena Harper), and others. Lady's got incredible range.

dont forget chun li and saint row the third main character (female 1).
---
Ravens AFC Champs, Flacco = ELITE
Still hoping for a Shenmue 3.
#10HOTJaVaLaVa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 7:59:47 PM
BUMP
---