This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

do X360 fans feel priviledged and hyped for Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage 2

#21SunDevil77Posted 2/5/2013 10:15:15 AM
xenosaga123 posted...
The instruction manual has a lot of color pages! :)

http://www.kensrage.com/2/pdf/SHM_PS3_us.pdf

Very informative!!

This game really makes you hard, huh?
I've never heard anyone critique an instruction manual based on color.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#22cup_a_soupPosted 2/5/2013 10:17:57 AM
It's not 100% digital.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fist-North-Star-Kens-Rage/dp/B00AYVCR7Y/ref=sr_1_1_title_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1360088248&sr=1-1
#23Stray_ZeroPosted 2/5/2013 10:19:39 AM
cup_a_soup posted...
It's not 100% digital.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fist-North-Star-Kens-Rage/dp/B00AYVCR7Y/ref=sr_1_1_title_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1360088248&sr=1-1

Technically, for NA PS3 and Wii-U, and for Wii-U in Europe...>_>

360 Gets disk release worldwide.
---
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - XBL/PSN/YT/TW: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)
#24xenosaga123(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 10:23:06 AM
launch trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWhbzPAsbOM
#25HMXTaylor_LeePosted 2/5/2013 10:25:13 AM
Is this game's combat more akin to Bayonetta or Dynasty Warriors?

They are both considered "beat em ups", but they couldn't be more different.
#26bluehat94Posted 2/5/2013 10:26:37 AM
HMXTaylor_Lee posted...

More like Dynasty Warriors, if you're into that kind of combat, you'll probably like it.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#27HMXTaylor_LeePosted 2/5/2013 10:32:02 AM
bluehat94 posted...
HMXTaylor_Lee posted...

More like Dynasty Warriors, if you're into that kind of combat, you'll probably like it.

Bleh, not my thing, if Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 is any indication. Played my friend's copy with him.

You might not beat up the sheer number of people in Bayonetta comparatively, but your options were much more varied and deep. And you didn't have to listen to grating dialogue repeat itself every minute and thirty seconds.

"I know you've been hurt before, but you being here now means everything." - some random girl on some mission in Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2, endlessly.
#28bluehat94Posted 2/5/2013 10:36:49 AM
HMXTaylor_Lee posted...
bluehat94 posted...
HMXTaylor_Lee posted...

Bleh, not my thing, if Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 is any indication. Played my friend's copy with him.

You might not beat up the sheer number of people in Bayonetta comparatively, but your options were much more varied and deep. And you didn't have to listen to grating dialogue repeat itself every minute and thirty seconds.

"I know you've been hurt before, but you being here now means everything." - some random girl on some mission in Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2, endlessly.

I've never really been a fan of DW either the combat just gets really repetitive really fast, I expect Kens Rage 2 to be no different which is why I just don't understand why the TC is acting as if its the second coming or something.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#29HMXTaylor_LeePosted 2/5/2013 10:43:05 AM
But notwithstanding, I've had friends who didn't like the Devil May Cry's of the world, and really enjoyed the simplistic smacking of Warriors Orochi 3 and the like.

From the sounds of it, if you enjoy this style of game, this sounds like a fairly comprehensive package.

Again, not my thing, but to each their own.
#30bluehat94Posted 2/5/2013 10:53:35 AM
I can totally understand enjoying the games, there are a lot who do, but talking about how it will be one of the best beat em ups ever is just ridiculous.
---