This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What, if anything, would make you quit gaming?

#61SheepinatorPosted 1/31/2013 2:38:14 PM
Mr_GreenX posted...
Are you serious ? The only reason those were free is so people would keep playing that terrible ME3 multiplayer which had no bussiness being there in the first place.

I'm glad they didn't listen to you. Myself and many others have had a lot of enjoyment from that mode, and myself and many others haven't spent a cent on it.

The rest of your list is something the whole industry does but as is typical with gamefaqs, it's considered fashionable to hate on EA alone for it.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#62SunDevil77Posted 1/31/2013 2:42:25 PM
Bleach313 posted...
Once every game that comes out is a first-person shooter (which is kinda the direction we're going at the moment).

No, it's not at all.
---
Now I know what a TV dinner feels like.
#63masterkumwatPosted 1/31/2013 2:55:42 PM
if it caused cancer.
#64timborobotPosted 1/31/2013 3:19:00 PM
Gamer for Life, yo.
I kind of consider boardgames, cardgames, dicegames, pen and papers, even sports activities to be in the same category as video games, as far as "games"/"gaming" goes.
Playing games is in fact what make someone a gamer.
There are only two things that have ever successfully temporarily stopped me from playing a game mid-game, 1) a woman. (Whether that be my mother when I was really young, or a sexual interest while I was growing older. These days, sometimes, I am not even sure if that would take me away from a game). 2) Work (this could also include school). That is self explanatory.
I guess the third would be a physical disability preventing me.
---
This message was made with recycled electrons.
#65NightsOwlPosted 1/31/2013 3:38:23 PM
Digital Only.
---
Not changing my signature until Breath of Fire VI or EBA2/Ouendan3 is announced.
People with Waifus need Laifus.
#66overmaxxPosted 1/31/2013 3:41:27 PM
Gaming in general? Nothing.

Modern gaming? I got close to quitting many times, getting closer and closer each time. Dark Souls pretty much "saved" me.

No matter what though, I'll always play my favorite games, and I can always explore backwards too.
Aaaaand there is the fact that I work with programming, web-based but still, if I want to branch out and make my own game I can in the future.
#67ViciousXl2Posted 1/31/2013 3:56:44 PM
DarkSymbiote posted...
-
- Entirely MP focused
- DLC even more out of control than it is now
- Digital
- Mandatory internet connection

These.
With mandatory internet connections, how am I suppose to play my games when the apocalypse happens?

Generating electricity, I can deal with.
---
Standard issue is insufficient
#68HeyItsZantPosted 1/31/2013 3:57:52 PM
I honestly can't think of any life altering event that would make me quit gaming.

Even death.
---
Click This Link For a Moment of Epicness:
http://tinyurl.com/9wap6t4 (Works every time!)
#69ChargrilledPosted 1/31/2013 4:03:10 PM
everything goes multiplayer only
---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN/Wii-U : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#70TheFeshPincePosted 1/31/2013 4:16:47 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Bleach313 posted...
Once every game that comes out is a first-person shooter (which is kinda the direction we're going at the moment).

No, it's not at all.

Exactly what I was thinking.
---
You wanna make me a sandwich?