This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DAE stay home and play videogames instead of go out

#1LonnyJohnsonPosted 1/31/2013 4:15:04 PM
I'm socially awkward and constantly scared that people will hate me or judge me. I have an adderall prescription which honestly helps but it just makes me want to play more videogames and kill noobs on call of duty.
---
Lonny "Booty" Johnson
#2Just_The_TipPosted 1/31/2013 4:32:19 PM
uh, sweet?
---
Bernard, don't be a tuna head
#3LonnyJohnson(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 4:40:22 PM
Oh yeah I cant edit posts it seems

DAE=does anyone else
---
Lonny "Booty" Johnson
#4lubmelubyouPosted 1/31/2013 4:49:57 PM
Don't try to tell me that I simply "stay home", I go out HARD into magical lands filled with beasts, wizards, naked elf ladies and experience a vast array of roles and diverse social interactions not available in the "real world".
---
Buy a PC so you can have tomorrow's technology with yesterday's games, today!
#5Dragon NexusPosted 1/31/2013 6:14:48 PM
I'm socially awkward, sure...but I don't fear that people will hate me or anything, I tend not to care too much if people don't like me.

I'm more the type who doesn't make or keep friends easilly. Comes from having a childhood of never staying in the same place more than 3 years at a time.
Besides, people suck. They really do.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#6LonnyJohnson(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 6:26:46 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
I'm socially awkward, sure...but I don't fear that people will hate me or anything, I tend not to care too much if people don't like me.

I'm more the type who doesn't make or keep friends easilly. Comes from having a childhood of never staying in the same place more than 3 years at a time.

Yeah, Dragon Nexus. I'm starting to figure that out myself :(. Would you like to talk about it more off the site some?
---
Lonny "Booty" Johnson
#7FFTHEWINNERPosted 1/31/2013 7:04:49 PM
people dont suck. You just need to know the right kind. I used to have your feelings too(for a long time). If you ever want to have some nice discussions/fun/etc pm me :D.
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#8Dragon NexusPosted 1/31/2013 7:11:33 PM
people dont suck. You just need to know the right kind. I used to have your feelings too(for a long time). If you ever want to have some nice discussions/fun/etc pm me :D.

I really need to get out of retail.
There is no classification of people more hateful than "The Customer".
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#9SunDevil77Posted 1/31/2013 7:22:13 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...

I really need to get out of retail.
There is no classification of people more hateful than "The Customer".

Getting out of retail was the best thing for my mental health that I have ever done, honestly.

Even better than getting sober.
---
Now I know what a TV dinner feels like.
#10GGearXPosted 1/31/2013 7:28:11 PM
LonnyJohnson posted...
Dragon Nexus posted...

Yeah, Dragon Nexus. I'm starting to figure that out myself :(. Would you like to talk about it more off the site some?

Certain people don't suck. I've had friends who betrayed my trust and I've been bullied but if I kept the same mentality you guys did I never would have found people who shared my interest.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........