This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DAE stay home and play videogames instead of go out

#81ZDT_LeaderPosted 2/2/2013 4:01:07 PM
LonnyJohnson posted...
ZDT_Leader posted...
LonnyJohnson posted...
ZDT_Leader posted...
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the TC is under the age of 18 most likely.

These are mostly feelings of awkwardness and such that you would have In high school. Don't get me wrong.. I live going home and playing video games all day. But I like to go out and see a movie with my fiance or go to a restaurant and drink a little.

I was like the TC though when I was 16-18

Another person projecting. Gamefaqs never gets old lmao.

Good job putting words in my mouth dude. Never said it was bad beingyoung. I was just saying that this problem is probably due to being younger.

More and more kids are having these types of issues as of the last decade or so. I would know.. I was like that myself.

I went through a lot at a young age. I lost my Mon when I was only 16. And I've never met my father

I am sorry to hear that. I am actually in my 20s though.

Me as well. I'm 21.
---
Gamertag: Zerochronic
R.I.P Mom..Aug 30th, 2007
#82GGearXPosted 2/2/2013 5:50:36 PM
Bump. Because TC reminded me of myself once. Don't worry TC. It's a phase. I might be younger but I realized my life is too short to be worrying about what people thing of me. Only problem is all my friends sit on their computer all day, like on Facebook. So I'm alone. Oh well.

You guys are cool. Wish I had friends like you.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#83ZDT_LeaderPosted 2/2/2013 5:52:23 PM
I'm at work but if anyone would like to add me then go ahead. Just let me know of how you would know me
---
#84the36thchamberPosted 2/2/2013 5:56:18 PM
i just play games cus its more fun and i dont like it where im living now compared to where i spent 90% of my life
---
2013 Hype Dogs: Naruto UNS3,Metal Gear Rising,Castlevania LOS2,Crysis 3
GT-xNinjaScrollx
#85ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 2/2/2013 6:04:49 PM
Having lots of friends is more of a chore than anything.
---
Gamertag: ALMIGHTY CHEEKS
#86LonnyJohnson(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:46:38 PM
ZDT_Leader posted...
LonnyJohnson posted...
ZDT_Leader posted...
LonnyJohnson posted...
ZDT_Leader posted...
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the TC is under the age of 18 most likely.

These are mostly feelings of awkwardness and such that you would have In high school. Don't get me wrong.. I live going home and playing video games all day. But I like to go out and see a movie with my fiance or go to a restaurant and drink a little.

I was like the TC though when I was 16-18

Another person projecting. Gamefaqs never gets old lmao.

Good job putting words in my mouth dude. Never said it was bad beingyoung. I was just saying that this problem is probably due to being younger.

More and more kids are having these types of issues as of the last decade or so. I would know.. I was like that myself.

I went through a lot at a young age. I lost my Mon when I was only 16. And I've never met my father

I am sorry to hear that. I am actually in my 20s though.

Me as well. I'm 21.

Do you feel like those things naturally caused that or could've triggered them? I can remember when I started becoming more and more alone. My parents are both still alive, and I am lucky as they are a bit older. They don't really know what goes on in my head nor would they understand it. I always felt different than everyone else, didn't really care to be in school. Didn't wanna do a bunch of stuff I didn't care about. Working on my creative spirit right now so i don't have to have a job, and it helps get all that crap in my head out of my system.
---
Lonny "Booty" Johnson
#87ZDT_LeaderPosted 2/2/2013 6:53:08 PM
The death did impact a lot on me.

Because from there on out basically I had to be an adult. Hada jobby 17 and been paying.rent since.I went into a bad spiral at around 19. Dropped out of highschool case I couldn't handle being around people. Even though I had a 3.5 GPA. Got my GED eventually though.Now I'm in college with a fiance and my own place.

It really takes someone there to help and determination man
---
#88OKRecords1138Posted 2/2/2013 6:54:08 PM
I'd rather stay home and play video games because people annoy the **** out of me. It's probably better for everyone that I don't go out because I'm not very PC.
---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
#89CapwnDPosted 2/2/2013 6:54:24 PM
I think you should DAE at home.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#90Luthor_Posted 2/2/2013 6:59:40 PM
I go out and stuff, and am not socially awkward at all. I just prefer to play video games a lot of the time. I've always been a kind of silent guy, even around my friends. Whenever they introduce me to someone they always say "Yea, he's really cool but he doesn't talk much."

I try to talk more but it doesn't happen lol.
---
*jumps out of bush and throws spear*
-GorillaOnRoof