This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rumor: GTAV delayed for 720 exclusive next gen GTAV marketing spend

#31JenniferTatePosted 2/1/2013 5:04:29 AM
Sony's announcement wasn't really new, though. There were articles about a February 20th event at the beginning of the year.
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
#32RisingWaterPosted 2/1/2013 5:45:00 AM
SubSeenix posted...
RisingWater posted...
BingSanpao posted...
Firstly Take Two had GTA on the 2013 fiscal year so unless MS dropped hundreds of millions of dollars they wouldn't have delayed the game. Secondly, nobody cares about 6 months late ports

A little fix :)

How does your Witcher 2 feel?
That Witcher 2 that came 1 year late and doesn't even reach the Low Settings of the PC Version?
Oh you don't care for Witcher 2..of course.

@article = BS

They wouldn't ignore 145+ Million consoles of this Gen.
There will be a port for NextGen Consoles that is sure but it won't be exclusive at all.
It is even a sure thing the PC Version is coming out cause it is getting listed right now everywhere.
They will drown in money with GTA5 and they don't need the dirty money of M$.They will only lose money.

It certainly didn't lite up the sales charts,if you haven't noticed.If forum buzz meant anything then Vita would be selling 10x as much as 3DS.Besides nobody said anything about GTA5 leaving PS3/360 just that next gen version(see PC) might land on only one next gen console.

I can already see that next gen will be fun to watch.
#33teehee23Posted 2/1/2013 6:40:39 AM
This is bad news for sony and very good news for Microsoft.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#34DyingPancakePosted 2/1/2013 6:55:12 AM
Rome218 posted...
I'm a little confused. So every one is going to get to play GTA V.. but the next box is getting a port of a game everyone is going to play?

This is what I pulled away from it also. It would pretty much be like Twilight Princess

Why would this be a bad thing?
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2
#35bossk5Posted 2/1/2013 7:14:17 AM
SubSeenix posted...
waaaaaaaaah!!!!!!

---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where trolls run rampant. I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up
#36ILikesCheesePosted 2/1/2013 8:48:41 AM
glassghost0 posted...
Foxx3k posted...
glassghost0 posted...
The next console isn't going to come out this year.......are people really that thick?

It probably will be, though.

No, it won't

Yes, the Next Xbox will indeed be launching before Thanksgiving THIS year. But arguing with you over it is pointless. YOU really are that thick.

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?