This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dead Rising 2 Co-op anyone?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Dead Rising 2 Co-op anyone?

User Info: ShadowHunterHQ

ShadowHunterHQ
3 years ago#1
I never fully got through this games. I'm level 50 and looking for someone to run through the game with and get the co-op achievements. Anyone up for it?
You know its been a good party if there's an open container of butter lying around
Gamer Tag: Penguin Justice

ShadowHunterHQ
3 years ago#2
Bump
You know its been a good party if there's an open container of butter lying around

User Info: MINION21046

MINION21046
3 years ago#3
which one?
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig

ShadowHunterHQ
3 years ago#4
Dead Rising 2, the one where you play as Chuck Greene

User Info: sec713

sec713
3 years ago#5
Message someone named "Trevorkill" on XBL. He'll play that crap with you. Seriously. He talked me into it and I somehow played through the entirety of that steaming dog turd of a game with him without shooting myself in the face.
Insert signature here.
GT = Nasty Ronco

User Info: grizzmoe

grizzmoe
3 years ago#6
if i you got a 48 hr trial code i got dead rising 2 and the next 2 days off, i'd soo be game
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Dead Rising 2 Co-op anyone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived