This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for some XBL friends

#1Perfect LightPosted 1/31/2013 10:41:13 PM
Let me explain. I am a SP gamer. I have no interest in MP gaming. However, most of my RL friends are PC gamers, so I don't get to see them on my friends list very often. I like to see people online when I sign on, doing whatever they're doing. I would like some friends from this community of avid gamers, the only criteria being that you sign on pretty much every day and play a lot of games.

I don't want a gaming buddy. We don't have to interact in any way. I just like to see what some of the GameFAQs Xbox 360 community is up to. So if you'd like another random stranger on your Xbox friends list but not another friend, add me: VulcanJew13.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds
#2GGearXPosted 1/31/2013 10:51:09 PM
What.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#3JRS511Posted 1/31/2013 11:19:58 PM
Sure why not. I have been playing my PS3 more lately but I'm still on my Xbox quite regularly.

Ill send a FR

Gamertag - BULLETSandBLOOD
---
"Nothing can heal you when everything burns"
#4CammyApplePosted 1/31/2013 11:41:44 PM
This type of thread shows up from time to time. Usually written in a similar fashion. At least one time it was a ruse in order to obtain personal info and hijack accounts. Not saying that's what this one is for. Simply noting it has been that way before.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#5Perfect Light(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:43:46 PM
CammyApple posted...
This type of thread shows up from time to time. Usually written in a similar fashion. At least one time it was a ruse in order to obtain personal info and hijack accounts. Not saying that's what this one is for. Simply noting it has been that way before.

I'm sorry if it seems similar to a scam or something, but I assure everyone that's not my goal. I've seen topics like this before and thought I would do the same thing because my RL friends are never around on XBL. I have been coming to this site for almost 13 years and have no intention of scamming anyone.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds
#6BrutalBrockenPosted 2/1/2013 1:20:39 AM
GGearX posted...
What.

---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#7JenniferTatePosted 2/1/2013 1:42:32 AM
GT is the username. I have room.
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
#8BrutalBrockenPosted 2/1/2013 3:01:08 AM
AlkalineKitten posted...

I am so adding you
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#9JenniferTatePosted 2/1/2013 3:28:41 AM
BrutalBrocken posted...
AlkalineKitten posted...

I am so adding you

Okay, but if you dethrone any of my leaderboard standings I have to unfriend you until I am #1 again.
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
#10BrutalBrockenPosted 2/1/2013 5:05:49 AM
AlkalineKitten posted...
BrutalBrocken posted...
AlkalineKitten posted...

I am so adding you

Okay, but if you dethrone any of my leaderboard standings I have to unfriend you until I am #1 again.

you've been on my friends list for a bit, and now it is my goal to destroy your ranks!!!
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken