This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for some XBL friends

#11JenniferTatePosted 2/1/2013 5:07:30 AM
I know we're Xbox acquaintances, and I think you already have in most XBLA games. Maybe not in Pinball FX2.
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
#12pakathecatPosted 2/1/2013 7:13:28 AM
You sound like my ideal Live friend, but I don't think I'm yours, since I'm not on every day. Weekdays, because of work, I'm usually Live or PSN for a few hours in the evenings but generally not both, and sometimes just too tired for either. On a lot during the weekends though.
#13LifenessPosted 2/1/2013 7:15:58 AM
I'm the exact same way. I'm strictly a single player gamer, and most of my friends don't actually game or they don't have xbox live (strange I know). You can add me. Hell, anyone can add me.
---
"Its only after we've lost everything that were free to do anything." - Tyler Durden
GT: datYosh
#14OKRecords1138Posted 2/1/2013 8:07:00 AM
Perfect Light posted...
Let me explain. I am a SP gamer. I have no interest in MP gaming. However, most of my RL friends are PC gamers, so I don't get to see them on my friends list very often. I like to see people online when I sign on, doing whatever they're doing. I would like some friends from this community of avid gamers, the only criteria being that you sign on pretty much every day and play a lot of games.

I don't want a gaming buddy. We don't have to interact in any way. I just like to see what some of the GameFAQs Xbox 360 community is up to. So if you'd like another random stranger on your Xbox friends list but not another friend, add me: VulcanJew13.

They have 900 numbers for this.
---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
#15memphis12Posted 2/1/2013 11:34:40 AM
Add me dude, I'm exactly the same. GT: memphis122006 or I'l add you when I log on.
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#16CFlames55117Posted 2/1/2013 12:41:04 PM(edited)
I'm also mainly a single player kinda guy. Threw a friend request your way!

Edit: Saw your profile says Dayton, OH. Pretty cool, as I'm right by the Air Force base in Fairborn.
---
http://www.goodreads.com/cflames55117
http://www.backloggery.com/cflames55117
#17weatesandPosted 2/1/2013 1:50:37 PM
Feel free to add me.

GT: IAM45GRAVE
#18pothocketPosted 2/1/2013 2:10:42 PM
Sounds awesome TC. Will send you FR!
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#19LightgamerPosted 2/1/2013 3:45:40 PM
We are very similar topic creator. I ussually enjoy playing single player games, I am playing Mass Effect 3 currently. I do play online but I only like talking to IRL friends. I dont speak to randoms.but I am willing to break out of my little turtle shell and make new friends. I also like to just look at my friends profiles to compare achievements and laugh at the "I love Becky Forever <3" profile bs
---
Xbox Live: GodintheGalaxy, PSN: EuphoricJudas
#20Perfect Light(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:20:46 PM
Cool, thanks everyone for the requests. About time I see some people doing stuff!

CFlames55117 posted...
I'm also mainly a single player kinda guy. Threw a friend request your way!

Edit: Saw your profile says Dayton, OH. Pretty cool, as I'm right by the Air Force base in Fairborn.

Nice, I'm in Miamisburg, to be more specific.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds