This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Some indie games just blow my mind.

#1DonkeyWasherPosted 1/31/2013 9:52:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxPg12NZzhc

what..
#2MK_GodPosted 1/31/2013 10:13:04 PM
I thought you meant blow your mind as in an awesome game...quite the opposite..
---
@NCrediblyJACK3D
#3DonkeyWasher(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 10:36:13 PM
ahahah.. quite a misleading title actually but yeah, definitely quite the opposite in this case xD
#4CapwnDPosted 1/31/2013 10:43:05 PM
Fake.

Obviously the video creator is the indie developer, and this provisional account here is trying to get attention to his game.

I'm not even all that much against this whole plan, but dude next time don't be so obvious in the video.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#5DonkeyWasher(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 10:46:15 PM
CaPwnD posted...
Fake.

Obviously the video creator is the indie developer, and this provisional account here is trying to get attention to his game.

I'm not even all that much against this whole plan, but dude next time don't be so obvious in the video.

wait what? ahaha there are loads of videos on this game, did you even try searching it?
#6RPG_ApostlePosted 2/1/2013 3:20:11 AM
CaPwnD posted...
Fake.

---
Then mark him if he violates the rules and shut up. Baseman, GameFAQs Moderator
#7TwinmoldPosted 2/1/2013 3:31:38 AM
Fake.

---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#8vigorm0rtisPosted 2/1/2013 4:19:14 AM
RPG_Apostle posted...
CaPwnD posted...
Fake.

---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#9Carte360Posted 2/1/2013 4:36:49 AM
Because calling your game a pos is definitely a good way to get more sales. :D
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#10crynryanPosted 2/1/2013 5:04:05 AM
This also could be from a PC build of the game, as XNA works the same on PC as it does Xbox.

But either way, the fact that someone could have potentially paid $100 to have something like that is just stupid.
---
This feels warm. What is this feeling? Is it of warmth?