This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do Sony fans keep boasting about PS3's exclusive 2013 lineup?

#61DyingPancakePosted 2/1/2013 8:48:24 AM
Rapham0n posted...
@TC:
Uncharted not a good game? What are you smoking? Must be some real strong stuff. Uncharted 2 is easily one of the greatest games ever made. Take a good look: http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/uncharted-2-among-thieves

Anyway, at least the PS3 actually has exclusives. The Xbox 360 does not have exclusives. If you can get it on PC then it's NOT Xbox 360 exclusive. I'd imagine that's one of the reasons why PS3 owners boast about PS3 exclusives. Because unlike the Xbox 360 the PS3 actually has exclusives. Why would you get a Xbox 360 if you can just get all the games on PC with better graphics and performance anyway? MICROSOFT screwed up big time by allowing the PC to get all the Xbox 360 games as well. And to add insult to injury many Xbox 360 games have "Xbox 360 exclusive" printed on the box but then you get the game on PC too. MS dropped the ball with the way they handled supposed "exclusives" for the Xbox 360.

Gears of War is onlytwo points behind Uncharted 2.

Shouldn't this also be considered one of the best games ever? It's a Microsoft exclusive
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2
#62bossk5Posted 2/1/2013 8:50:31 AM
Rapham0n posted...
@TC:
Uncharted not a good game? What are you smoking? Must be some real strong stuff. Uncharted 2 is easily one of the greatest games ever made. Take a good look: http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/uncharted-2-among-thieves

Anyway, at least the PS3 actually has exclusives. The Xbox 360 does not have exclusives. If you can get it on PC then it's NOT Xbox 360 exclusive. I'd imagine that's one of the reasons why PS3 owners boast about PS3 exclusives. Because unlike the Xbox 360 the PS3 actually has exclusives. Why would you get a Xbox 360 if you can just get all the games on PC with better graphics and performance anyway? MICROSOFT screwed up big time by allowing the PC to get all the Xbox 360 games as well. And to add insult to injury many Xbox 360 games have "Xbox 360 exclusive" printed on the box but then you get the game on PC too. MS dropped the ball with the way they handled supposed "exclusives" for the Xbox 360.

So I suppose pointing out he ton of s*** that's wrong with this will make me a "fanboy" or someone who is simply " justifying his console" ( even though I own all of them )...or just a flat out " xbot"?
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where trolls run rampant. I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up
#63GingaritoPosted 2/1/2013 8:52:02 AM
DyingPancake posted...
Rapham0n posted...
@TC:

Gears of War is onlytwo points behind Uncharted 2.

Shouldn't this also be considered one of the best games ever? It's a Microsoft exclusive

For me there 2 of the best games of this generation. If i HAD to pick id probably say uncharted 2 is just slightly better but i dont and i can play both so im happy.
---
Currently playing - Far Cry 3 , WWE 13 , Blops 2
Good kid , M.A.A.D City
#64TheArcadePosted 2/1/2013 8:56:05 AM
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is quite good I admire the artist.

Every thing else on the list is a waste of my time. Bring on Jojo Sony then we can talk!
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#65ILikesCheesePosted 2/1/2013 9:08:02 AM
JenniferGenGame posted...
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
God Of War: Ascension
Beyond: Two Souls
Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time
The Last Of Us

None of these games are system sellers! in fact I cannot think of any Sony game that you would call a system seller...I bet Gears of War: Judgment will outsell all of those games combined.

Not that I am a fan(boy) of any system - but just about anyone (with a brain) will admit those five exclusives are much better than anything geared (LOL) just for the Xbox this year.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#66CyricsServantPosted 2/1/2013 9:13:00 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
The Last Of Us

None of these games are system sellers! in fact I cannot think of any Sony game that you would call a system seller...I bet Gears of War: Judgment will outsell all of those games combined.

Not that I am a fan(boy) of any system - but just about anyone (with a brain) will admit those five exclusives are much better than anything geared (LOL) just for the Xbox this year.

Agreed.

And honestly, I'm a little more excited for Tales of Xillia than any of those games.
#67CapwnDPosted 2/1/2013 9:47:19 AM(edited)
@TC:

Except the 360 still has more exclusives than the PS3. Plus it also has the games you can only play on PC or 360.

wtf is all this drivel about insult to injury? People like you make gamers embarrassed to be gamers.

And to answer the original question... this is just like every year. In January Sony fans say "this will finally be the year of the PS3" and as the year goes on they realize the games they have in their list of games (which they list but don't actually by) end up going to the next years list. Like Last of Us.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#68deimos91Posted 2/1/2013 9:45:24 AM
The Last Of Us

5 games is not that impressive.
Ni No Kuni is a niche game and probably won't be a huge seller
God Of War is just more of the same but with rubbish looking multiplayer
Beyond will probably be as boring as Heavy Rain
Sly Cooper is not a system seller and done to death now. Does anyone care?
The Last Of Us looks good but will probably be disappointing like all the Uncharted games.

None of these games are system sellers! in fact I cannot think of any Sony game that you would call a system seller.

All of Microsoft's big 4 exclusives, Halo, Gears Of War, Fable and Forza are all system sellers.
Nintendo has system sellers too with Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Mario Kart etc.

I bet Gears of War: Judgment will outsell all of those games combined because it will be an amazingly fun game like all the previous games were.

the comments on those games are pure ignorance
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#69EluxPosted 2/1/2013 9:51:20 AM
The Last of Us is the only game I am interested in.
---
When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.
#70IvanKozlovPosted 2/1/2013 9:56:42 AM
Stupid ass topics like this are why I've been staying away from this board.
---
When light no longer rose to kiss me, I swore to tear Heaven asunder. As flights of fallen angels wished me "Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder."