This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do Sony fans keep boasting about PS3's exclusive 2013 lineup?

#71JKeezy85Posted 2/1/2013 8:57:44 AM
Why do they keep boasting about this year's line-up? Probably because last year's line-up gave them very little to brag about while we got a shiny new Halo and Forza. It's ok with me; they can have their turn.
---
John Kirkwood March 13th, 1951-May 7th, 2010. God rest your soul, Dad.
#72vashtrichamPosted 2/1/2013 8:57:59 AM
Ps3 has Tales of Xillia 1 and 2 that is 2x more good RPGs than 360 will have this year and that is all that matters
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#73GameGirl_3333Posted 2/1/2013 8:59:56 AM
JenniferGenGame posted...
Beyond will probably be as boring as Heavy Rain

Heavy Rain was and still is great, get out.
---
Official Nidoqueen of the Pokemon X/Y Message Boards
#74matu90rkPosted 2/1/2013 9:00:59 AM(edited)
I find that the only interesting console games nowadays are multiplat, like Dragon's Dogma, Dark Souls, MGR, etc.
#75hotgamerPosted 2/1/2013 9:40:42 AM
PS3 also have Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Although, who knows if it will end up being released in 2013 or 2014.

Also, before anyone says anything, it's not gonna be multiplatform.
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#76CapwnDPosted 2/1/2013 9:46:12 AM
Also I'm pretty sure this is a stealth troll topic, sony ponies trying to create artificial hype by listing a bunch of games that they're not even going to buy.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#77BoomerTheGreatPosted 2/1/2013 9:55:34 AM
Im not gonna lie...those PS3 games seem boring. I havent played any of the previous games except Sly and I cant imagine hype for that lol. Ive seen gameplay of Ni No and I can see why people dont like it.
---
Greatness comes from within
#78GingaritoPosted 2/1/2013 9:56:18 AM
CaPwnD posted...
Also I'm pretty sure this is a stealth troll topic, sony ponies trying to create artificial hype by listing a bunch of games that they're not even going to buy.

Stealth topic? Jesus christ some people need to get out more.
---
Currently playing - Far Cry 3 , WWE 13 , Blops 2
Good kid , M.A.A.D City
#792DshmuploverPosted 2/1/2013 9:58:16 AM(edited)
To be completely honest aside from The Last of Us there's not a great deal that tempts me out of 2013's PS3 exclusives. State of Decay on 360 is the one I'm looking forward to most.

What about Bungie's Destiny? That's 360 exclusive and is no doubt gonna be great. Plus there's a fair few 360 exclusives aside form Gears Judgement that not many people seem to know about like Ryse, Adventurer, Ginga Force, Super Time Force, Star Wars: First Assault, Ascend: New Gods, Dark, Battleblock Theater, Crimson Dragon, Charlie Murder, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds, Galactic Rein and there's others. Sure a lot of them are XBLA games but that's what I like :p

It's fairly obvious MS have had their best teams working on 720 exclusives for a couple of years now and we might see this year so who cares anyway.
---
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.
GT: cloudskipa
#80BingSanpaoPosted 2/1/2013 10:01:32 AM
How is this stealthy exactly? The whole point behind this topic was to ruffle up some feathers for the lulz and yall diving in as usual.