This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do Sony fans keep boasting about PS3's exclusive 2013 lineup?

#91TheSpectrePosted 2/1/2013 12:37:38 PM
Zohar_Metatron posted...
Man, I remember when I was insecure about systems and exclusives instead of just having a PC for the best version of any given game, and all the consoles for the games I couldn't get on the PC.

this guy gets it.
---
http://picard.ytmnd.com/
#92abnergoinbigPosted 2/1/2013 12:47:40 PM
What? I own both 360 and PS3 (love them both equally) and you can't deny the exclusives on PS s*** on the 360's exclusives.
#93SlaynPosted 2/1/2013 1:08:34 PM
Halo and Gears of War.... are you 12? Who gives a crap about those games? No one past high school.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#94Ampharos64Posted 2/1/2013 1:09:31 PM
I have both a 360 and a PS3 (and a Wii), and I'm still a lot more interested by the PS3 exclusives. The lineup just looks a bit more varied, with a couple more unique games. Ni no Kuni looks to be a really good game that probably has a bit broader appeal than most niche games (I've been surprised by the amount of interest it's attracted, at least). And for those who like JRPGs it's obviously going to be one to at least look into. PS3 is getting Tales of Xillia this year too, I'm really looking forward to that.
#95CapwnDPosted 2/1/2013 1:17:00 PM(edited)
What? I own both 360 and PS3 (love them both equally) and you can't deny the exclusives on PS s*** on the 360's exclusives.

Maybe you think that, I don't agree at all. I own both 360 and PS3 and there's many more exclusives that I enjoy on the 360 over the PS3. My favorite PS3 games are on PSN and that's only a handful. For disc games, my son likes The Show, I like GT5, and I could easily get rid of the rest of my disc games. So many that I bought and just could not stand at all . Killzone, Resistance... they just don't feel good. Uncharted 2 and 3 are ok, very linear. Warhawk was disappointing but a good idea. Twisted Metal seems ok, I haven't played much of it yet. The motocross games are ok but just don't do it for me like games like that used to (ATX games, Jet Motto, stuff like that). Just doesn't feel fun anymore.

But hey, who am I to say who's opinion is better? Looks pretty dumb when somebody says "there's no denying that the _____exclusives s*** all over the ____ exclusives" because that's entirely opinion, and pretentious at that.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#96CyricsServantPosted 2/1/2013 1:39:42 PM
^
Imo, you've just been buying the wrong exclusives. I agree with your thoughts on most of the games you mentioned and I still think the PS3 curb-stomps the 360 when it comes to exclusives.

But hey, that's just me.
#97JJroootPosted 2/1/2013 1:44:11 PM
JenniferGenGame posted...
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
God Of War: Ascension
Beyond: Two Souls
Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time
The Last Of Us

5 games is not that impressive.
Ni No Kuni is a niche game and probably won't be a huge seller
God Of War is just more of the same but with rubbish looking multiplayer
Beyond will probably be as boring as Heavy Rain
Sly Cooper is not a system seller and done to death now. Does anyone care?
The Last Of Us looks good but will probably be disappointing like all the Uncharted games.

None of these games are system sellers! in fact I cannot think of any Sony game that you would call a system seller.

All of Microsoft's big 4 exclusives, Halo, Gears Of War, Fable and Forza are all system sellers.
Nintendo has system sellers too with Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Mario Kart etc.

I bet Gears of War: Judgment will outsell all of those games combined because it will be an amazingly fun game like all the previous games were.

The Last Of Us is one of the best games I have ever seen.

This alone makes PS3 2013 exclusive lineup better than the 360's
---
If alcohol is a crutch, Jack Daniels is a wheelchair
Xbox Live GT: Saynt614
#98GGearXPosted 2/1/2013 1:49:15 PM
Anyone notice how TC hasn't responded?

C'mon guys.

She's trolling.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#99Halochief6Posted 2/1/2013 2:27:52 PM
HaloODSTD posted...
Gears sucked after the 3rd

Fix'd ;)
---
"Please explain to me how a dog can help a blind person see the difference in 720p to 1080p in tv sets under 32"?" - NakedSnake1986
#100BCJMU99Posted 2/1/2013 2:30:01 PM
GGearX posted...
Anyone notice how TC hasn't responded?

C'mon guys.

She's trolling.

---
Gamertag & PSN: TheCrenshaw
Currently Playing: WWE 13, NBA 2K13, Borderlands 2, and COD BO2...Gaming OVERLOAD!!!!!!