This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bio Shock Infinite vs Tomb Raider

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Bio Shock Infinite vs Tomb Raider
2 years ago#1
Which one do you think is going to received better?
---
The only 3rd party games that sell on Nintendo consoles are ones that make you dance.
2 years ago#2
PS3 BioShock Infinite, comes with BioShock 1.
2 years ago#3
Bioshock will be.

My money is going to Tomb Raider, though.
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
2 years ago#4
How is this even a question? Bioshock Infinite.
---
Political correctness is fascism with manners.
2 years ago#5
Received by whom, actual gamers or critics?
---
In a world built on hope and faith, I am the realistic idea. The dream come crashing down.
2 years ago#6
Im going with Bio Shock, im not sure if its true but I keep reading that Tomb Raider is going to be like Uncharted....big set pieces, QTEs, more CG movie than a game.

Ill wait on the general gaming public for Tomb Raider gameplay reviews, i could never spend money on another $60 movie.
---
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill
2 years ago#7
It is true according to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfutLDoF6HM

But that's fine by me. I felt Uncharted still had more control with it's big set pieces. Quite a few would have been QTEs in other games, and in Uncharted you could actually play them out (the falling building leaps to mind).
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
2 years ago#8
I'm trying to decide which of these two will be my game purchase in Mad March!
---
PS3, Vita, and Xbox Live Gamertag: Y2JONAKERFELDT. Feel free to add! Talk gaming with me on Twitter @Y2JONAKERFELDT
2 years ago#9
Tomb Raider looks like one of the best games this gen

Bioshock looks fun.

Tomb Raider by a mile
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2
2 years ago#10
On what planet is this even up for debate? Bioshock Infinite will be received far better.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Bio Shock Infinite vs Tomb Raider

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived