This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think MS needs to bring in a new franchise next gen to be as successful.

#41GGearXPosted 2/1/2013 4:08:23 PM
CaPwnD posted...
OK, and are you going to go through the PS3 list too? Time Crisis 4?

I don't have a PS3. You were arguing to the TC about PS3 vs 360. I couldn't care less if you went and removed "time crysis 4" or what other game the PS3 doesn't have anymore.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#42CapwnDPosted 2/1/2013 4:10:03 PM
I never implied that you did have a PS3. I'm simply asking if you're going to scrutinize every single game on the PS3 list like you are on the 360 list, or if you are doing it simply to argue with me.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#43GGearXPosted 2/1/2013 4:13:59 PM
CaPwnD posted...
I never implied that you did have a PS3. I'm simply asking if you're going to scrutinize every single game on the PS3 list like you are on the 360 list, or if you are doing it simply to argue with me.

Go ahead and remove the games. I'm not here to "argue" I'm just saying that you are including "exclusive" games that aren't really there or shouldn't count like that mine craft clone.
Seems like you're bit TCs bait though. Just Let this trolls topic die already.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#44Robot_SoopaPosted 2/1/2013 7:55:57 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
This is applicable to LBP2, Uncharted 3/Golden Abyss, inFAMOUS 2, Killzone 3, Resistance 2 & 3, Motorstorm 2 & 3...all of which scored lower than the game before it.

There isn't NEARLY as much controversy over those titles as there was over the Fable series. Molyneux is considered a hack because of what he's done to the games. Those were still considered great games even if they were a point or two off from the previous entry. Fable II and III have had a huge backlash.