This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I want dead space 3 but

#1andizzle29662Posted 2/1/2013 5:35:45 AM
EA really doesn't derserve our money. There's going to be 11 pieces of dlc on day one, plus there's tons of microtransactions implemented in the game. I also don't like how every installment becomes more action oriented, leaving behind its horror roots.

I loved the first, enjoyed the second besides the awful mulitplayer. I'm on the fence. What do you think?
---
Everyone subscribe to pure Nintendo magazine! It rocks!
#2Gunvalkyrie2Posted 2/1/2013 5:44:28 AM
you'll buy it.
---
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.
#3vigorm0rtisPosted 2/1/2013 5:45:13 AM
Meh... I don't really care about day one DLC, especially if it's gear. Microtransactions bother me because progression in games that have them is typically slowed down to encourage purchases. I don't want more grinding in my games.

Mostly, though, I'm just not even slightly interested. I think the game is a visual disaster-- the clean lines, sharp edges and polished look of DS is gone and replaced with a muddy mess with fuzzy edges on everything, it looks like everyone rolled in iron shavings. New control features are poorly implemented and mapped. The only thing I find interesting is the weapon customization.

Even started a DS2 replay to try to spark some interest. Nothin'.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#4Surv1valismPosted 2/1/2013 6:41:49 AM
I hope you fall off of the fence and land on your face for making yet another dead space 3 whine topic.
---
GT: IAstro ZombieI ( i's)
PSN: IThe_WretchedI http://www.listal.com/list/game-collection-astrozombie29 (not finished)