This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

2013 360 exclusives preview. (Console exclusives as well.)

#1Samman123Posted 2/1/2013 7:08:07 AM
Gears: Judgement - just like the last 3 games, I expect it to be amazing. I really like how they are changing the characters and going for a prequel this time. The multiplayer in Gears 3 was so polished and fun that I can't wait for this.

Metal Gear Rising - I know it's on PS3 but its still a console exclusive. The combat from the demo was very responsive and challenging. Solid graphics with your typical crazy Metal Gear story. Could be fun.

Injustice: Gods Among Us - After MK9, I'm expecting something great. MK9 was so good, and this game looks like its almost sharing the same gameplay. Looks like it'll be like MK vs. DC Universe but it won't suck.

GTA5 - GTA4 was a terrible game that took almost all of the fun away from the franchise. It was still a technical achievement, but fun factor is more important. This is definitely a rental at best for me.
---
MMA fan for life.
#2OKRecords1138Posted 2/1/2013 7:16:52 AM
Not a Gears fan. I think all three games are just copies and pastes of each other. Not only that, but I just don't care about the characters.

No PS3 titles for me.

Injustice - Meh, it's just another fighting game. Never really got into those.

GTAIV was an incredible disappointment, and you're right, it wasn't fun - at all. I hope GTAV is better, but I'm reluctant to get it thanks to how bad IV was.
---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
#3HaloODSTDPosted 2/1/2013 7:17:52 AM
Samman123 posted...
Metal Gear Rising - I know it's on PS3 but its still a console exclusive.

lol ok. that's like saying "baseball is our sport, it's the national sport of Japan, but it's still OUR sport"
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo
PSN: Rutgers Student
#4CyricsServantPosted 2/1/2013 7:27:18 AM
Just for future reference TC, when someone uses the the term "console exclusive" they usually mean the game is exclusive to one console (e.g. Trine, Super Meat Boy, etc.), not that it can only be played on consoles.
#5DarkSymbiotePosted 2/1/2013 7:30:54 AM
Samman123 posted...

*facepalm*
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#6xxFOXFIRExxPosted 2/1/2013 8:04:12 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...
Samman123 posted...

*facepalm*

My reaction as well. It's so nice to see Microsoft to continue to pump out all these AAA 360 exclusives so far into this console's lifespan.....
#7MR_SorenPosted 2/1/2013 9:44:39 AM
360 exclusives this year?

DoDonPachi Saidaioujou
Ginga Force
Caladrius

Looks like a good start to me.
---
Blog: .............. http://red-grenade.com
Gamertag: .... rjcarello
#8liquidblue4Posted 2/1/2013 12:50:53 PM
OKRecords1138 posted...
Not a Gears fan. I think all three games are just copies and pastes of each other. Not only that, but I just don't care about the characters.

No PS3 titles for me.

Injustice - Meh, it's just another fighting game. Never really got into those.

GTAIV was an incredible disappointment, and you're right, it wasn't fun - at all. I hope GTAV is better, but I'm reluctant to get it thanks to how bad IV was.

MGR is on 360...
---
GT: Liquidbiue4
PSN: Liquidblue4
#9CWtennisPosted 2/1/2013 3:29:13 PM
Samman123 posted...
GTA5 - GTA4 was a terrible game that took almost all of the fun away from the franchise. It was still a technical achievement, but fun factor is more important. This is definitely a rental at best for me.

This is SO horribly opinionated I almost can't tell if you were joking.

I thought GTA4 was phenomenal and I commonly hear this from others as well.
---
3053 5388 2361 - Pokemon White 2 FC < Default
5372 0620 2714 - Pokemon White FC