This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D The next Xbox Dashboard update should allow you to choose your own.

#11TheOceIotPosted 2/1/2013 12:36:05 PM
EternalNether posted...
I'd like to be able to remove the ads

*Runs*

I wouldn't be surprised if there is some sort of "premium" XBL service that costs more but removes ads and gets you a few extra features.
---
you just can't live in that negative way...make way for the positive day
#12TheBlueStigPosted 2/1/2013 12:36:56 PM
I'd prefer they release a PC app that allows people to create custom Premium themes with the ability to change ALL of the dashboard icons and their locations on the screen, as well as sound changes when you do certain things, and maybe even the startup video too. Sony did it with the PSP.

Maybe even start up a way for people to earn M$ Points or Live time by selling their themes on the marketplace.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#13randomweirdoPosted 2/1/2013 3:15:09 PM
It's more likely we'll see options to customize. I doubt remove ads will ever be an option, but at the very least being able to select categories of interest is better. Plus it would offer more value to the advertisers as well. Also removing tabs that you'll never use or move things around would be nice. Like I'd prefer to move apps next to home and ditch video, music and Bing entirely.
#14scoobydoobydontPosted 2/1/2013 4:19:48 PM
Customize the colors and tile sizes, yeah. Change to NXE or blades? No, those were s***.
---
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.