This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is call of duty black opps 2 worth all the hype

#11aDominationPosted 2/1/2013 12:19:58 PM
Yeah its worth it, they're actually releasing a new gun(s) with the DLC's
---
Achievement Unlocked
Into the Void 150(G)Learn the truth of Sithis and lived to be his Listener forever.
#12rwfan2cPosted 2/1/2013 12:23:46 PM
Campaign is one of the best among the CoD games

False. SP is tedious with a Antagonist that has no real motivation aside from "GRRRR Rich people/Americans are bad!!!"

Zombies is a bit of a disappointment

Zombies has always been a disappointment.

online is fun

Multiplayer is Decent.. i honestly didn't play it anywhere near as much as CoD4 or MW2 and 3 but i did play it much more then WaW and Black ops. Not saying Mw3 mp is better just saying i didnt play it as much... however that could be that im played out on FPS's.

and as a side note i do like the new Class Loadout system... look forward to how they tweak this in the future.
---
XBOX GT: thetimeofthe9
Steam ID: Thetimeofthen9ne
#13SunDevil77Posted 2/1/2013 12:42:22 PM
Hey why don't you break down all my comments and spout your opinions over mine and call them "facts"
---
Now I know what a TV dinner feels like.
#14rwfan2cPosted 2/1/2013 12:45:49 PM
Hey why don't you break down all my comments and spout your opinions over mine and call them "facts"

only thing i disagreed with you on was the single player... which IMO is the worst in the franchise... its so ungodly bland i honestly have no clue why people claim its the best in the series. (Granted none of the single player campaigns have been good) but this one is by far the blandest.
---
XBOX GT: thetimeofthe9
Steam ID: Thetimeofthen9ne
#15PepsiWithCokePosted 2/1/2013 1:10:30 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kQmmyoU3cT0/UGNaRfVGx2I/AAAAAAAAF9c/M4snlw1Cl6I/s1600/team+hell+no.jpg
---
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Call_of_Duty_Boards
http://i46.tinypic.com/28b9vt3.jpg http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/chibearsfan121/fullnxe/card.png
#16The_King82Posted 2/2/2013 2:49:11 AM
Yes it is. With MW3 I rented it and played it for 3 days. By the 3rd day I was already burnt out. I didn't really enjoy it.
With BO2, I think I've put in about 72 game hours into it and I still enjoy it. Still haven't touched SP yet even though I hear it's decent. I usually play through the campaign within the first week but MP is too fun. Was never a fan of Zombies mode. Had the game since launch.
#17CuteBlueBabyBeaPosted 2/2/2013 3:06:04 AM
SP is trash which is to be expected from treyarch.

MP is decent at best.
#18Bond00731Posted 2/2/2013 7:18:09 AM
Ive played em all except World at War.
So without including that one BLOPS 2 is my least favorite. Cant get into it.....maybe i finally have series fatigue or i just cant stand the future tech theme.
#19CapwnDPosted 2/2/2013 9:03:58 AM
With a descent team it's really fun. Without a team I'm getting really frustrated.

This game's capture the flag is pretty good, having a lot of fun with it.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#20zerooo0Posted 2/2/2013 9:15:02 AM
rwfan2c posted...
Campaign is one of the best among the CoD games

False. SP is tedious with a Antagonist that has no real motivation aside from "GRRRR Rich people/Americans are bad!!!"

Zombies is a bit of a disappointment

Zombies has always been a disappointment.

online is fun

Multiplayer is Decent.. i honestly didn't play it anywhere near as much as CoD4 or MW2 and 3 but i did play it much more then WaW and Black ops. Not saying Mw3 mp is better just saying i didnt play it as much... however that could be that im played out on FPS's.

and as a side note i do like the new Class Loadout system... look forward to how they tweak this in the future.

Menendez had perfect reason to go after the U.S. They basically spells it out for you why he wanted revenge.

Zombies is awesome, and Die Riese is the best map yet.

Online is fun, and adds a nice amount of variety needed for the series.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip