This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Gamer score ends with a 7... suggestions?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. My Gamer score ends with a 7... suggestions?
4 years ago#1
No thanks to Luxor 2 on that arcade comp disc thing (but it's really my fault for not checking the list before i started playing). Bottom line is that i can't finish that game and was wondering what other games out there that can bring me back to a 5 or 0.

Thanks in advance!
"The deadliest weapon in this game isn't a gun, or an explosive device, or any kind of hi-tech gadget.
It's a steady 4-bar connection".
4 years ago#2
1st world problems
4 years ago#3
Here's a suggestion, don't worry about its just a number, its not life altering.
Xbox GT schmittycent
4 years ago#4
Don't you want to be different? Mine ends in a 4 or 9 so it's possible to see something like a score of 39,999

If not, there's an Arcade game called Watchmen with odd numbered achievements. Orangebox has some too.
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
4 years ago#5
I was stuck with 4/9 for a while, and it ended up evening out naturally after a while.

I dislike when companies choose different numbers for achievement values.
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
4 years ago#6
Tips here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927749-xbox-360/65185698
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
4 years ago#7
It's actually extremely annoying to me how ALL the developers out there treat "5" as the lowest value. We already have a lowest value, it's called ONE, use it. Otherwise 5 becomes the new 1 and we have to divide all our gamerscores by 5 to see their true value.

5,10,15 does not actually mean 5,10,15 if you're not using the other numbers! It actually means 1,2,3...
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
4 years ago#8
Play Bulletwitch. There's an achievement for exactly 1 point. Get that and be done with it and you'll be a little closer to even.
My theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ
Most people think they are the odd one out but never truly are. I am that one who actually is. :D
4 years ago#9
everyone knows that having a 0 or 5 is the worst.
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
4 years ago#10
Same problem here & it all started with ghost recon. I am anal about this sort of thing but i just turn the other cheek. It does bother me though.
XboX Tag = XAztec WarriorX
STEAM = Pelon213
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. My Gamer score ends with a 7... suggestions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived